Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CBD oil

Options
  • 31-07-2020 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Anyone know of anyone offering a deal currently with Irish delivery?

Or in general any thoughts on using the product

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭patnor1011

If it is CBD oil you can find it pretty much everywhere in Ireland right now. Most of the best deals are online but a lot of vape shops have it too.
    There is irish company selling irish grown and produced CBD in many varieties like vape oil, capsules etc. They sell even raw buds and CBD hash.
    https://hempture.ie/

Completely legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

patnor1011 wrote: »
    If it is CBD oil you can find it pretty much everywhere in Ireland right now. Most of the best deals are online but a lot of vape shops have it too.
    There is irish company selling irish grown and produced CBD in many varieties like vape oil, capsules etc. They sell even raw buds and CBD hash.
    https://hempture.ie/

Completely legal.

Wouldn't get to much of a kick out of it 0.01 THC and the price of it lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭patnor1011

bassy wrote: »
    Wouldn't get to much of a kick out of it 0.01 THC and the price of it lol.

It is CBD oil. Why would anyone expect any THC in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 patobrien12

Ordering online is actually the safest way to order CBD oil. And the reason is because the FSAI has put in ridiculous rules that allow pharmacies to stock cold-pressed CBD oil only. This method is too dear and also just not as good as supercritical CO2. Order full spectrum co2 extracted CBD oil online and you cant go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Albertwasson12

I have been advised to try full spectrum CBD oil but it seems like it can only be found online. Does anyone Know any health stores that I can get this oil in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

I have been advised to try full spectrum CBD oil but it seems like it can only be found online. Does anyone Know any health stores that I can get this oil in?

Little Collins Cbd sell it online

https://littlecollinscbd.com/

The best Irish CBD brand I have tried is https://www.drhempme.com/ especially when you need high strength

The best Irish CBD brand I have tried is especially when you need high strength

Yeah I bought Dr Hemp Me in the end. Too early to tell how good it is.

Loads of good reviews so I am expecting good things.

So far so good. It really does calm the mind, I am not saying I am a believer yet as this could be a placebo. I will keep taking it and see how I go over the next month. Got the 10 percent and I was advised I would get 40 doses.

So far so good. It really does calm the mind, I am not saying I am a believer yet as this could be a placebo. I will keep taking it and see how I go over the next month. Got the 10 percent and I was advised I would get 40 doses.

Definitely not a placebo my friend. Im sure you will be raving about this oil in a few weeks.

• Advertisement

Also if anyone needs a discount code for Dr. Hemp Me use welcome10 and you get a 10 per cent discount.

I hear CBD oil could be getting reclassed as an essential oil to try and snake around the new legislation. Apparently, the FSAI are going after CBD over the next few months and to get around it companies will have to change it from a food supplement to an essential oil. They are doing this in Germany already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Ordered some today, thanks for the discount code.

You can't go wrong with this lot. Very pleased altogether. My anxiety is the lowest it's been for years. It hasn't cured it but it definitely does something. 100% not a placebo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Timck

They have been threatening this for years and they never do anything. CBD should be a medical product not a food supplement anyway.

Why would you want it as a medical product? That will make it even harder to get access to CBD! All cannabis products should be made legal and sold freely as a food supplement. They are harmless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GabbyDann

Many people use it, but i do not know many about this

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Snoopdog1952

I started using CBD oil 25 Percent a few days ago. It says just one drop a day. I have Osteo Arthritis. They said it kicks in straight away.

But nothing yet. Does anybody know when i can expect results. Cheers James.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Are ye vaping the CBD oil ??.

Advertisement