Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMD Marketing Cork

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 frankied1

what r u talkin about where is this business that has had 2 names in the last 2 months?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 499 ✭✭sendit

When they first came to Cork they were called Gallop Marketing then changed to PMD Marketing both offices were run by helen, they are now called HMR Marketing this might not be the same office being run by helen im not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

frankied1 Can you please use full English in your posts rather than txtpsk. It makes it far easier to people to read and comprehend your posts

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 frankied1

Actually she is no longer in Ireland. And she was never in Gallop. Pmd was started before she came to Ireland so yes she registered the business under the name of her choice. Big deal.

• Advertisement

Also after i left i met a fella who was there when i was there and he told me that a new guy had started and was fired after 2 weeks, no reason was given he was doing well sales wish and everything and was just told not to come back. Seems strange to me that someone that is self employed could get fired

Advertisement