Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

Hi bigmickey,

I bought a Hilton combo off you last year, and said I'd be back, so here I am. I've since put the Hilton mattress (very happy with it) on a different bed frame, and looking for a mattress to put on the divan base for a spare room/possible rent-a-room. I think at the time you recommended the Vogue as being a good option, just wondering if this still stands or if you'd have any other recommendations? Would be looking for delivery to Dublin 15, if you could give an ETA for that if I ordered promptly?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ebeanz

I bought two mattress's, delighted with them both. I've rotated the Belvedere 1000 but should I flip it as well?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

cython wrote: »
    Hi bigmickey,

I bought a Hilton combo off you last year, and said I'd be back, so here I am. I've since put the Hilton mattress (very happy with it) on a different bed frame, and looking for a mattress to put on the divan base for a spare room/possible rent-a-room. I think at the time you recommended the Vogue as being a good option, just wondering if this still stands or if you'd have any other recommendations? Would be looking for delivery to Dublin 15, if you could give an ETA for that if I ordered promptly?

Thanks in advance!

Hi

Can deliver this coming Saturday. Vogue is still a big seller if that is the type of budget that you want to spend.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

ebeanz wrote: »
    I bought two mattress's, delighted with them both. I've rotated the Belvedere 1000 but should I flip it as well?

Hi

Yes. You can rotate and turn the Belvedere. Best to do this a few times per year to get maximum life out of them.

Regards

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

Hi

Can deliver this coming Saturday. Vogue is still a big seller if that is the type of budget that you want to spend.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Thanks for the reply. Delivery this Saturday could work. The Vogue is probably the upper end of the budget given it may only see infrequent use, but if it's a big step down in quality to the one below for not too much saving I'd be as well to go with it.

Can take to PMs if that suits?

• Advertisement

cython wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. Delivery this Saturday could work. The Vogue is probably the upper end of the budget given it may only see infrequent use, but if it's a big step down in quality to the one below for not too much saving I'd be as well to go with it.

Can take to PMs if that suits?

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 HouseEater

Hi bigmickey.ie do you sell bed frames without headboards? We are looking for a kind bed frame (with 4 drawers for storage) and are thinking of a head board such as https://www.wayfair.co.uk/furniture/pdp/ebern-designs-valmar-upholstered-headboard-u002143539.html?piid=500869778%252C500869763 or if you have something similar yourself. For a mattress, we are looking for a good one, possibly pocket spring with memory foam. Do you have any recommendations for us?

HouseEater wrote: »
    Hi bigmickey.ie do you sell bed frames without headboards? We are looking for a kind bed frame (with 4 drawers for storage) and are thinking of a head board such as https://www.wayfair.co.uk/furniture/pdp/ebern-designs-valmar-upholstered-headboard-u002143539.html?piid=500869778%252C500869763 or if you have something similar yourself. For a mattress, we are looking for a good one, possibly pocket spring with memory foam. Do you have any recommendations for us?

Yes. We can supply a similar bed to that. We have a manufacturer that can produce almost anything.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

Hi Bigmickey. We are looking for a vogue double bed with 2 drawers and a headboard. What would be the best price for that. Delivery to Sligo.

ccazza wrote: »
    Hi Bigmickey. We are looking for a vogue double bed with 2 drawers and a headboard. What would be the best price for that. Delivery to Sligo.

Hi

Delivery is free. Is it Sligo town ? Best price is 565 euro as we have had a ten per cent manufacturers increase that we have not added on yet.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement

Hi

Delivery is free. Is it Sligo town ? Best price is 565 euro as we have had a ten per cent manufacturers increase that we have not added on yet.

Bigmickey.ie Team

That sounds ok. We are near Sligo town on the Longford side rather than the Donegal side. How soon could delivery be?

That sounds ok. We are near Sligo town on the Longford side rather than the Donegal side. How soon could delivery be?

Hi

Apologies for delay in getting back to you. I was waiting to hear back from another customer about an order. We may be able to get it to you on Saturday.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Hi

Apologies for delay in getting back to you. I was waiting to hear back from another customer about an order. We may be able to get it to you on Saturday.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Ok let me know and how I can make arrangements to pay. Thanks.

Ok let me know and how I can make arrangements to pay. Thanks.

Pm us your address and eir code and we will get this set up for you.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Hi Big Mickey. Hoping to get setup in a new house. Looking for a Hilton 3000 King size mattress and then the double vogue bed set with headboard and 4 drawers. Located in Meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Hi Mick and team,
    Returning customer here. I'm looking for a king mattress, possibly the Hilton 3000. Have you any deliveries to south Wexford planned in the near future?
    Ta

Hi Big Mickey. Hoping to get setup in a new house. Looking for a Hilton 3000 King size mattress and then the double vogue bed set with headboard and 4 drawers. Located in Meath.

Hi

No problem. All in stock. Quick delivery. Will look after you as best we can.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Hi Mick and team,
    Returning customer here. I'm looking for a king mattress, possibly the Hilton 3000. Have you any deliveries to south Wexford planned in the near future?
    Ta

Hi

Yes, we go most weeks. We were there last Saturday. PM me your eir code and I can give you a more exact indication.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭seaviewphotos

Hi Mick & Team.

I'm looking for a good quality single mattress delivered to East Cork, obviously I don't want to break the bank.

What would you recommend and I'll have a look at your website.

Thanks.

Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Happymonkey123

If anyone looking for code for emma mattress GKGP35QRJUF9 will give €25 off initial price & dontpayfull45 gives 45% off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭gooner99

Hi Mick and team,

Could you recommend a double mattress for an elderly lady. She has a very bad hip and is a side sleeper. Her hip gets very sore when she lies on her current spring mattress. We got the lend of a memory foam mattress topper that was got in Dunelm, which has helped a lot. So we are thinking that a good quality memory foam mattress would probably be the best option for her. Maybe one that isn't too soft that she'd have trouble turning and getting in and out off and maybe something that doesn't get too hot if that's possible. Welcome other recommendations for this situation also?

Thanks a million.

Hi All

A few of you guys asked us to let you know when the next load of discounted superking beds (6ft wide/180cm X 6ft 6in / 200cm) and mattresses would be arriving. They arrived yesterday if anyone still interested. Base and mattresses from as little as 499 euro. Headboards extra. Some may be slightly transport marked or have the packaging damaged on them. We also have beds with drawers, ottomans, leather, wooden frames and many others. Best is to pm on boards or e mail to info@bigmickey.ie

Bargains, Bargains

Regards

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭alwald

Hi Mick and team,

I currently have the odearest posture firm mattress which I like so much. I want to buy a similar quality/firmness mattress so can you please recommend few from your website that are similar to it please.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Hello,

Have you got the Hilton 3000 in stock what's your best price and how soon is delivery in Dublin. Can you dispose of old matters?

How would this Hilton 3000 compare to the King Koil Club hotel range?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Hi looking for a king size divan with headboard .Can you send me what’s available thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

Looking for options for a 4ft6" mattress for a divan base.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Hi Mickey.

Bought a couch and bed off you over the last couple of years and very happy with both.

In the market for a new sofa. We are looking for a 4/5 person u shaped/l shaped high back couch. We are thinking maybe a chaise on both ends? Do you have anything similar. (If so is it possible to get a single seater match as well?)

Something a little similar to this, with a soft fabric

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi

Any cheap double divan bases available, seconds are ok.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭PCDub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 bryanpmurphy30

Hi Mickey,

I'm looking for price and stock check on the following combination for Kitchen table and chairs:

1 x https://bigmickey.ie/product/davenport-storage-bench/

1 x https://bigmickey.ie/product/davenport-extending-dining-table-2/

4 x https://bigmickey.ie/product/vermont-dining-chair-2/

I found another retailer doing the same combination for 749 so wondering if you can do a deal for me

https://lowneys.ie/product/davenport-extending-table-with-storage-bench-and-4-chairs/

Cheers

Advertisement