Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MyGovid/Paternity online issue.

• 14-06-2021 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Ive filled in all my details and uploaded forms to the paternity/welfare section on MyGovid.ie etc.Its accepting all my details except the Employer registration number? (I work for a multinational).Have any of you had same issue?.Ive tried numerous times but no joy.Any thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,916 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

pkvader wrote: »
    Ive filled in all my details and uploaded forms to the paternity/welfare section on MyGovid.ie etc.Its accepting all my details except the Employer registration number? (I work for a multinational).Have any of you had same issue?.Ive tried numerous times but no joy.Any thoughts appreciated.

Hi and congrats,

I've not come across this particular issue, although I saw previous posts re the system not updated with amount of days entitlement , I just wondered would a quick call to revenue in the AM help, just to confirm correct ERN perhaps as you work for a multi national there might be a different ERN on their systems or perhaps DEASP don't have correct details, it's revenue that supply ERN"s to DEASP, just a thought and guess.

Alternatively it maybe a DEASP systems issue and there is technical helpline & email address on the mywelfare portal under contact us section, good luck :)

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭pkvader

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Hi and congrats,

I've not come across this particular issue, although I saw previous posts re the system not updated with amount of days entitlement , I just wondered would a quick call to revenue in the AM help, just to confirm correct ERN perhaps as you work for a multi national there might be a different ERN on their systems or perhaps DEASP don't have correct details, it's revenue that supply ERN"s to DEASP, just a thought and guess.

Alternatively it maybe a DEASP systems issue and there is technical helpline & email address on the mywelfare portal under contact us section, good luck :)

Cheers,i got to the bottom of it,i was inputting the company reg number,but the company number i needed was actually on my p60.
    Thanks for the reply

Advertisement