Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 10th June

• 10-06-2021 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Have to say, today is a very nice day's racing between the daytime and evening meetings. Few nice opportunities to make a decent few bob.

1.00 Nottingham, Love De Vega. Horse is around the 11/10 mark on the exchange. I'm just after finishing backing the horse to win. This is my maximum bet here, I've had a load on. I saw it running first time out, and noted it needed 6f. Ran over 5f LTO and was green on the way to the start and sweating and jumping around in the stalls. Ran on 'OK' race that day. Now over 6f, will love the ground and a mickey mouse race to boot. My biggest win bet in months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭GMROCKS

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    Have to say, today is a very nice day's racing between the daytime and evening meetings. Few nice opportunities to make a decent few bob.

1.00 Nottingham, Love De Vega. Horse is around the 11/10 mark on the exchange. I'm just after finishing backing the horse to win. This is my maximum bet here, I've had a load on. I saw it running first time out, and noted it needed 6f. Ran over 5f LTO and was green on the way to the start and sweating and jumping around in the stalls. Ran on 'OK' race that day. Now over 6f, will love the ground and a mickey mouse race to boot. My biggest win bet in months.
    good call on de vega

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭GMROCKS

GMROCKS wrote: »
    good call on de vega
    5.50 leop--- monaasib th only horse the fits thee profile stats 3/1 fav

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

One more bet for me today.

3.30 Nottingham, Gin Palace. Horse is around 11/8 and getting backed heavily on the exchange, but in my opinion I can't see it winning. For such a small race it's a very tricky handicap and I have Gin Palace priced up @ around 3/1 or 7/2 second fav @ best. I've went over this with a fine tooth comb and I just can't seeing Gin Palace winning this race. Lay bet for me on the fav.

Sorry the above is 3.30 Newbury, not Nottingham!

In the 8.30 @ Haydock, the Queen's horse - Wink Of An Eye, should win handily here. I had this down as a potential bet and as it was a good profitable day I'll get stuck in here. It was raised 5lbs for a good second on good to firm 2 runs ago. They backed it last time out on heavy ground but the horse 'never showed up' and was well beaten. Dropped 1lbs after that run, and back on good to firm this evening. Class 5 handicap this evening, I think the horse is better than that and will hopefully win nicely here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement