Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Your Ideal Day as a Millionaire

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

Id pay off my student loans and throw a huge session at a rented gaff in sligo

Sligo? What is that? It sounds quite odd. Explain it to me with great vigour!

One thing I will say about this thread is that I would like to remind you that this is my domain and I’m not even talking about boards.

Someone stopped me on the street today wondering why I looked lost. I said my child, I am not lost, I am a god.

Wake up early.

Have my supemodel wife suck me off.

Take a massive dump.

Have a fry up.

Few Pints.

Round of golf.

Few Pints.

Have a ****

Few pints.

Cheeseburger.

Some 25\50 pot limit omaha,

Ask her for another blow job.

Let a huge fart.

Go to bed.

What a disgusting post, but also beautiful. I want to paint you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Ah I'd probably just spend all the money on freddos

EPAndlee wrote: »
    Ah I'd probably just spend all the money on freddos

You would be awfully stuffed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I'd adopt an elephant.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JuanBerrosa

I'd have an 18 year old Swedish virgin flown in, I'd f*ck her and then just have her shot ...

*AH answer ... not actually serious

I'd have an 18 year old Swedish virgin flown in, I'd f*ck her and then just have her shot ...

*AH answer ... not actually serious

Interesting. But vile. There is beauty in the ugly would t you agree?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JuanBerrosa

never_mind wrote: »
    Interesting. But vile. There is beauty in the ugly would t you agree?

It would be vile if I was anyway serious ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I'd get an ironed shirt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,473 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Pay the mortgage and jack in work.

Spend plenty of time with the kids, garden, farm, buy more machinery than I possibly need.

Travel a bit.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Good God! Can it be so?? DARE it be thus? My long, privately funded search is over. Finally, I have found a worthy mate!

A millionaire! Bah! Classless, base! Join me, expensively, in your day with a JILLIONAIRE.

Your plane lands punctually in the aircraft hanger of the second largest of my jet-powered hover-yachts. Junqueras! Rapidament! A crisp click of my exquisitely manicured fingers, and one of my Catalonian manservants swiftly fetches a chaise-longue for you to swoon onto.

As Junqueras revives you with a crystal goblet of Himalayan smelling salts, I sweep the boutique chocolates and jewel-encrusted rose petals (all embossed with our entwined monograms) off of our Hungarian goose-down, 800% Egyptian cotton duvets and fling you expensively onto my Evian waterbed.

[sexy footage missing]

Let us be wed! As your ring finger loses feeling from the weight of the 84 carat Kimberly diamond ring I have expensively proffered, you give me your dainty hand in matrimony. The location? Your choosing of course! I will spare no expense - oh, a tropical, third world tax haven, you say?
    But you have only to ask!

Unsightly slums, obstructing our view from the wedding marquee to the ocean? Consider them levelled.
    Conscientious native civic officials objecting to the disruption caused by the sheer scale of the event? Consider them assassinated.
    An obscene, unabashed display of ostentatious luxury, celebrity and wealth in a subsistence economied, equatorial paradise? Consider it PAID FOR.

[more sexy footage missing]

Later, as we careen off the side of a metropolitan suspension bridge and into a river in my high powered bespoke sports car, I will take your now exquisitely manicured hand in mine as we gaze up at a night sky lit up as if by stars, as the magnesium white flashes of thousands of paparazzi cameras photograph our final moments and our beautiful bodies fill up with water.

Finis

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Buy €50,000 worth of lotto scratchers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

Any high class hookers in Dublin or are they all scangrs?;-)

wiggle16 wrote: »
    Good God! Can it be so?? DARE it be thus? My long, privately funded search is over. Finally, I have found a worthy mate!

A millionaire! Bah! Classless, base! Join me, expensively, in your day with a JILLIONAIRE.

Your plane lands punctually in the aircraft hanger of the second largest of my jet-powered hover-yachts. Junqueras! Rapidament! A crisp click of my exquisitely manicured fingers, and one of my Catalonian manservants swiftly fetches a chaise-longue for you to swoon onto.

As Junqueras revives you with a crystal goblet of Himalayan smelling salts, I sweep the boutique chocolates and jewel-encrusted rose petals (all embossed with our entwined monograms) off of our Hungarian goose-down, 800% Egyptian cotton duvets and fling you expensively onto my Evian waterbed.

[sexy footage missing]

Let us be wed! As your ring finger loses feeling from the weight of the 84 carat Kimberly diamond ring I have expensively proffered, you give me your dainty hand in matrimony. The location? Your choosing of course! I will spare no expense - oh, a tropical, third world tax haven, you say?
    But you have only to ask!

Unsightly slums, obstructing our view from the wedding marquee to the ocean? Consider them levelled.
    Conscientious native civic officials objecting to the disruption caused by the sheer scale of the event? Consider them assassinated.
    An obscene, unabashed display of ostentatious luxury, celebrity and wealth in a subsistence economied, equatorial paradise? Consider it PAID FOR.

[more sexy footage missing]

Later, as we careen off the side of a metropolitan suspension bridge and into a river in my high powered bespoke sports car, I will take your now exquisitely manicured hand in mine as we gaze up at a night sky lit up as if by stars, as the magnesium white flashes of thousands of paparazzi cameras photograph our final moments and our beautiful bodies fill up with water.

Finis

WTF?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 206 ✭✭JustAYoungLad

KevinCavan wrote: »

Yeah man got some exotic beauties from sligo on tick

If I woke up with 1 million in the bank I'd be delighted but instantly remember that it just means the foundations for a comfortable life are set up and that I'll just have to continue life as usual. Even 10 million you'd need to keep perspective and be wise with your money if you want to keep a nice lifestyle for the rest of your life! 20 million though and I reckon you're safe to go nuts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

never_mind wrote: »
    It saddens my black, broken heart that your life is full of worries. Please know I think you are a king amongst kings.

Your posts are just pricks really aren't they? A slow night for me tonight. Carry on.:rolleyes:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Your posts are just pricks really aren't they? A slow night for me tonight. Carry on.:rolleyes:

Pricks? I might be a rose but I smell just as sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

KevinCavan wrote: »

Of course. You get the fanny you pay for here like everywhere else

• Advertisement
Advertisement