Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Yoke for 19/21" Hantarex CRT

• 28-09-2018 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

Description:Long shot but would anyone have a yoke for a hantarex Polo CRT?
    Price:Not sure, what do you want?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I take it the courier broke it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

eddhorse wrote: »
    I take it the courier broke it?
    AnPost broke the NOS chassis, but I actually fixed it, tested ok on my other Hantarex monitor but not working with the tube I bought it for, it’s listed as compatible but the yoke isn’t compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I have a 20" MTC9000a yoke still attached to a tube. Can you get impedance readings from the one you have?

I have a 20" MTC9000a yoke still attached to a tube. Can you get impedance readings from the one you have?
    That would probably suit better than what I have, I can get impedance readings but not sure what they should be, I'll actually check my other hantarex polo vs this one, this ones from a Wells Gardner monitor which is different connection and all. I was PMing Grant and he says not all yokes are compatible and you get what looks like vertical collapse with incompatible yoke, which is kinda what I'm getting

If it works with your other Hantarex tube then you could check the impedance of the yoke on that tube. I'll see if it matches what I have.

I also have a few 20" TV tubes that will suit an MTC9000, so they might suit a Polo too. You could use the whole tube setup without swapping any yokes. 20" Mitsubishi, Samsung, Daewoo, Beko and other middle-of-the-road TVs are a good bet.

If you don't need that 20" Wells Gardner tube, and if it's a skinny necked tube, I would be interested in it.

• Advertisement

If it works with your other Hantarex tube then you could check the impedance of the yoke on that tube. I'll see if it matches what I have.

I also have a few 20" TV tubes that will suit an MTC9000, so they might suit a Polo too. You could use the whole tube setup without swapping any yokes. 20" Mitsubishi, Samsung, Daewoo, Beko and other middle-of-the-road TVs are a good bet.

If you don't need that 20" Wells Gardner tube, and if it's a skinny necked tube, I would be interested in it.
    It’s a skinny neck tube alright, it’s mint, so I’d love to find a yoke that worked with it with the hanty chassis as the tube and chassis show as compatable but I never got a yoke with the tube, I’ve a second one here with some poker burn if you want it, will take a pic, it’s not too bad, I was gonna do the window tint fix on it before I found the other one.
    I’ve Measured the impediance on both yokes
    Hanty
    2.7 & 9.5
    WG
    2.4 & 13.5

I’m getting what looks like vertical collapse but it flashes and I can see all RGB colours

The yoke I have measures 2.3 & 12.9, so maybe that will work. You're welcome to it in any case.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement