Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Argos Click & Collect Issue

Options
  • 30-05-2021 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else had any difficulty ordering click and collect with Argos recently? We are trying to reserve an item for our local store and it says very clearly that the item can be ordered for collection between Tuesday and Thursday of next week. It allows me to fill in all of my details to reserve and then on the final page states that the item was not purchased and is out of stock - but I didn't try to purchase it and I know it is out of stock, I'm reserving it for collection on Tuesday :rolleyes:
    Can't find a reliable way to get through to Argos as we have no mobile reception where we live at present, there doesn't seem to be any general customer care email and the Facebook chat is a looping joke!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Jayprey

As far as I know it happens when the item is out of stock but the initially the system glitches and thinks there's stock available. It happened to me couple of weeks back and that was the explanation I got when I asked in store.

Advertisement