Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Band - eclectic style

Options
  • 01-08-2020 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Guitarist/ singer looking to start up a band with dedicated and committed like minded individuals. I had posted an ad prior to Covid 19 and gave up on the idea due to the current crisis but with everything finally reopening I want to revisit this.

Basically , I want to put together an outfit that is inspired by indie rock but also complimented by instruments such as synths/ keys, a mandolin perhaps? violin.. I'm open to experimenting.

I have years experience recording , playing live nationally and internationally with my previous band. I have toured extensively and have supported well known acts, I have been on a 4 year hiatus and need to meet musicians who are willing to commit to this.

I am a driver so travelling for the right reasons is not an issue. I have material. Some decent songs . I want to sit down with patient musicians and create meaningful songs that burst with substance.

I am influenced by lots of different styles of music so generally speaking I am open to various ideas and willing to delve deeper with certain styles. The list of bands i am heavily influenced by is too long to name so chatting with people instead of listing it here would be more beneficial.

Based in Kildare with a view to travel anywhere. Guys and Girls get in touch. I am open to anyone who can bring bright ideas to the table.
    I'm 30 and do not really care about age.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 davenul123

Pmd

Danshock89 wrote: »
    Hi,

Guitarist/ singer looking to start up a band with dedicated and committed like minded individuals. I had posted an ad prior to Covid 19 and gave up on the idea due to the current crisis but with everything finally reopening I want to revisit this.

Basically , I want to put together an outfit that is inspired by indie rock but also complimented by instruments such as synths/ keys, a mandolin perhaps? violin.. I'm open to experimenting.

I have years experience recording , playing live nationally and internationally with my previous band. I have toured extensively and have supported well known acts, I have been on a 4 year hiatus and need to meet musicians who are willing to commit to this.

I am a driver so travelling for the right reasons is not an issue. I have material. Some decent songs . I want to sit down with patient musicians and create meaningful songs that burst with substance.

I am influenced by lots of different styles of music so generally speaking I am open to various ideas and willing to delve deeper with certain styles. The list of bands i am heavily influenced by is too long to name so chatting with people instead of listing it here would be more beneficial.

Based in Kildare with a view to travel anywhere. Guys and Girls get in touch. I am open to anyone who can bring bright ideas to the table.
    I'm 30 and do not really care about age.

Advertisement