Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

20% off Debenhams

Options
  • 16-11-2018 12:34am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Global_banner.jpg

Use code RK22 for 20% off @ Debenhams.ie
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Davy wrote: »
    Global_banner.jpg

Use code RK22 for 20% off @ Debenhams.ie

Fair play thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Hmm, guess it doesn't apply to everything. If it doesn't apply to discounted items it's not much of a discount as they have discounts larger than 20% on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Hmm, guess it doesn't apply to everything. If it doesn't apply to discounted items it's not much of a discount as they have discounts larger than 20% on a regular basis.

I just did a little shop there, included some already discounted items and discount applied:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its doesn't apply to all items as per the image terms (*selected items), but it does apply on some discounted items.

The link has the list of sections that it applies too so should work once you stay within them.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

Hiya, this code doesn't work for me on a full price item. Are there any other codes about? Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Lizardlegz wrote: »
    Hiya, this code doesn't work for me on a full price item. Are there any other codes about? Thank you.

TN44 - 20%

EDIT: EXPIRED now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Davy wrote: »
    TN44 - 20%

Hmm, I added a few shirts to my basket and tried it. It said sorry this code isn't recognised. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Maz2016

Hmm, I added a few shirts to my basket and tried it. It said sorry this code isn't recognised. :confused:

Didn’t work for me either

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Same

It expired at midnight, sorry.

GK73 is valid for 20% off Home products till Sunday midnight @ Debenmhams

Home_TC_Hero_Schedule.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭interlocked

I went into both the Irish and British versions of Debenhams site with the identical order, it was £41 versus €58, give or take a few pence/cents. That was with the discount on both sites.

This is when the Euro is basically 90 cents to the Pound

Really shocking stuff, they can go **** themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

That's weird, I've never checked out UK site, yet I'm a regular buyer, last year they changed tactic and now send everything from UK via DPD, it takes longer,

I've always ordered M&S and Debenhams to Parcel Motel, both use frankly disgusting exchange rates.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I've always ordered M&S and Debenhams to Parcel Motel, both use frankly disgusting exchange rates.

I never thought of that. between that and using Revolut to pay directly in sterling, it might be a plan

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I went into both the Irish and British versions of Debenhams site with the identical order, it was £41 versus €58, give or take a few pence/cents. That was with the discount on both sites.

This is when the Euro is basically 90 cents to the Pound

Really shocking stuff, they can go **** themselves.

Adidas are the same, tried to buy runners on the UK site - dont ship to Ireland but were Stg 48, exact same ones on adidas.ie site - €89.95

Time for PM

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

vicwatson wrote: »
    Adidas are the same, tried to buy runners on the UK site - dont ship to Ireland but were Stg 48, exact same ones on adidas.ie site - €89.95

Time for PM

use parcel wizard to get stuff shipped to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Has this expired? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

casio4 wrote: »
    use parcel wizard to get stuff shipped to Ireland

Doesn’t matter as they won’t accept IRL credit card address

Advertisement