Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

My fabric conditioner smells so feminine. I’d like “new car smell” or “fresh cut grass” instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Pulled over last night as I could see an ambulance several cars back. Once it passed I pulled out again only to be beeped by the woman in the car behind me who was right behind me for the last mile.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Waking up with a pain in my lower back and then waking up late this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having to work today after being on till 3am last night

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

How about the deets on some nice "garms" Antares? Would that make you want to garrotte them with their garms?
    (Garms/garmz=idiot for "garments")

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Reading some psychologist and ot reports, man, are they HARSH.
    Fascinating but unforgiving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭fluke

Old bastards (men and women) with a sense of entitlement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

dubstarr wrote: »
    Was in Supervalu and i seen a a deli 1/4 chicken roast spud and a corn on the cob.I bought it,smelled lovelly.Chicken was dry as a bone,corn on the cob was rock hard.And the baked spud was awful.I am really disappointed.
    I specifically went to the christmas market today because I had a hankering for a ham/cheese/onion crepe. I've had them before at the farmer's market and they are delicious. The one I got today was the biggest disappointment and waste of €7. The crepe wasn't crispy and there was a blob of cheese at the top and some onions at the bottom. They were also very stingy with the ingredients. I definitely won't be going back, which is probably good for my waistline :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Mummies and Daddies who speak so loudly with their small children in supermarkets and shops that everyone within 30 meters can hear their conversation. . . whether they want to or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Comhra wrote: »
    Mummies and Daddies who speak so loudly with their small children in supermarkets and shops that everyone within 30 meters can hear their conversation. . . whether they want to or not.

Children in supermarkets in general :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Comhra wrote: »

Oh performance parenting.You have my sympathy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

TA that I don’t have a toilet seat warmer.

A - Sitting on a cold toilet seat.

B - Sitting on a warm toilet seat.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Social climbing, pretentiousness and the word "networking".

Inigo Montoya's guide to Networking

inigo-montoyas-guide-to-networking-success-1-start-with-a-53224648.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭4Ad

I was once in Japan, there was a load of buttons in the toilet cubicle, so being male, I pressed everyone of them, at least twice. The screams out of me, between the seat burning the arse off me, warm water shooting up my ring and then the hole hairdryer starting.......

Dear God:D ^^^^ :D

So my TA I'm at a good healthy weight but now I don't know what to do to maintain it and not drop below it or get TOO plump. Keep eating as I am and taking the same level of exercise? Will I plateau at this weight?
    I mean, I'm getting the feeling that fat wants me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

I bought own brand chocolate digestives this week and got two buiscuits without the chocolate! Not a happy bunny!

I bought high quality vitamins for someone and he sporadically took them as if honouring humouring me. Today it's " must buy x vitams. They're meant to be good for x problem."

That's why I got you the best available brand of them ! Why is it only worth listening to when anyone else says it. Oh well you can lead a horse to water.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

4Ad wrote: »
    I was once in Japan, there was a load of buttons in the toilet cubicle, so being male, I pressed everyone of them, at least twice. The screams out of me, between the seat burning the arse off me, warm water shooting up my ring and then the hole hairdryer starting.......

"Hole hairdryer" :D ... Two words I never thought I would see juxtaposed. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I hate hate and doubly hate sitting on a toilet seat warmed by someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Friend suggestions from FB.
    Eff off. I don't know her/him. They effing live in Australia!!!

• Advertisement

Can I unsubscribe from Winter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Joe Rogan. Awful ****e the majority of the time. I'm not a smart guy at all but Jesus it's psuedo intellectualism at its finest. Just watched a short video of him, a 50 year old man talk with another bald horsed faces guy about Instagram removing likes. And it's just like ffs, what absolute drivel.
    Maybe I watch it in the wrong way, but he has so much pretense about himself about opening up dialogue that makes him annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Would never be a binman. Apart from the smell, it's a very physically demanding job and most of the high sickness rates in councils (in the UK) are from binmen injuring themselves on the job. Back and shoulder problems, knee problems, feet issues. And because it's a low skilled job most people in that job can't afford to retire (no private pension) so continue working much longer than they should which again contributes to more sickness absences.

Same for most labour based jobs tbh, I'd much rather have a dodgy back than a dodgy mind though, and that's where i'm heading in my current career.

It's not a case of greener grass either, I have worked both menial and desk based jobs, the desk based work stress comes home with you, but you never bring the shovel home after a day on the tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

^^ sorry I forgot what thread I was replying to,

TA - heating breaking at home during the night then coming to work for respite - where the heating is also not working, im fuggin freezin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

The "First World Problems" meme is dumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭ampleforth

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Being asked to contribute to gifts for people who are leaving the company. In my time here I would estimate over 100 people have left. This is with a total staff of about 50 at any one time. Half of them I barely knew or remember their names:(

Be brave and stop giving :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Them fcukin lidl adds on tv with the elves.they can fcuk right off.fcukin November and I’m already sick looking at them.its going to be a long 2 months

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Snowflakes ! And not the kind that fall from the sky

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The youth soccer coach on the Avonmore milk adds is still wrecking my head, big time.

I am not looking forward to later on, there is a 25% chance George Lee will be on about Climate Change on the News again. Give me peace George, please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

Trying to figure out what "Trialvilly" means!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement