Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

*REHOMING thread* (Once off requests only)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

madmaxi wrote: »
    4 x 10 week old kittens that are in need of a good loving home. These Kittens are semi feral and have been living in our garden for the last couple of week.
    These kittens are in New Ross

Just an update, all 4 kittens have found new homes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Narsil wrote: »
    Based in Limerick but as i said i will travel for a good home for them:)

I'm not sure if we'd be able to take the both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Four new kittens in Sligo (not the ones I put up here before). A friend's cat had four kittens this week. Three are black and white and one is black, all four are boys. They'll be ready to go to new homes by Christmas.

If anyone can give any of them homes it'd be great, she already has 3 cats, 2 dogs, a couple of rabbits and hamsters and a goat, she can't keep any more!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

Our 2yo female black cat Molly is looking for a new home.

Molly is castrated and litter trained. Very good mice catcher.
    Sadly she doesnt interact very well with our new kittens or the eldest cat, she would be happy have a cat friend her own age or to be an only pet.
    Can be a bit shy in the beginning with new people but is really a very very sweet little cat.
    Loves attention and to cuddle in you lap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Our 2yo female black cat Molly is looking for a new home.

Molly is castrated and litter trained. Very good mice catcher.
    Sadly she doesnt interact very well with our new kittens or the eldest cat, she would be happy have a cat friend her own age or to be an only pet.
    Can be a bit shy in the beginning with new people but is really a very very sweet little cat.
    Loves attention and to cuddle in you lap.

Where are you based?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pammy1

i have a pup who is in need of a new home, i am unable to look after her an feel she needs to be with someone who can love an care for her better than i can, she has loads of toys her own bed and has lots of food items too, she also has has her 10 jab the other day an has been treated for worms and fleas and will be due another one at 12 weeks which i will pay for, if any one is intreasted please feel free to pm me, i am livin in the waterford area

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

@T.W.H Byron.... I don't know if you saw my post (on the previous page I think)? Let me know either way please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 whack4mydaddio

Hi,
    We are looking to adopt a British bulldog. We are from the Galway area. Dont mind traveling.
    Tried nearly every ad online. But I seriously think they are just scammers.
    So if you have a bulldog puppy and you are genuine, we would genuinely like to adopt your puppy.
    Thank you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 whack4mydaddio

pammy1 wrote: »
    i have a pup who is in need of a new home, i am unable to look after her an feel she needs to be with someone who can love an care for her better than i can, she has loads of toys her own bed and has lots of food items too, she also has has her 10 jab the other day an has been treated for worms and fleas and will be due another one at 12 weeks which i will pay for, if any one is intreasted please feel free to pm me, i am livin in the waterford area

What breed is your puppy? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

Just wondering if anyone would like to take a kitten for a good home. I posted up here a while ago as i had some feral kittens in my back garden, one went missing, one got a home through a vet but there is still one left.

This is a lovely little kitten, she is tame now, comes into the house, very friendly and playful. We would love to keep her but our work means we are not here so often she is alone, and I think she deserves somewhere where she'll get more attention.

She has an all white body, two black patches on her head and a black tail with a white tip, kinda unsual combination but that makes her very pretty i think. I've attached a couple of pics.

Sorry for the pic quality,phone pics.

I would say she is 3-4 months old maybe but it's just the right time to rehome her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rockofrepublic

Hi all

Any one know of any King Charles that needs 2 be rehomed??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 eilissinead

Bulmers,

I would love to take this kitten from you, I f we could organise something that would be great.

Look forward to hearing from you!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭kitkat.3b4t

Hi

These little kittens are looking for a home. They're around six weeks old and very playful. Pics attached.

Hi

These little kittens are looking for a home. They're around six weeks old and very playful. Pics attached.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 eilissinead

KitKat,

Where are you based, they are beautiful!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭CATWOMEN

Hope someone can help.
    I have a male goat, thats become very depressed.
    He needs a home where he will be with other goats.
    He is easy to handle , i hand reared him from a bottle.
    Please let me know, if there is someone out there can give him a good home.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

Bulmers,

I would love to take this kitten from you, I f we could organise something that would be great.

Look forward to hearing from you!

kitten rehomed, PM sent, tks for reply

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭meisha

there is a king charles in dundalk pound ;)

We're in Laois. You're quite a diatance away!
    KitKat,

Where are you based, they are beautiful!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Hi all

Any one know of any King Charles that needs 2 be rehomed??

There's a 2 year old male King Charles in Dundalk Pound at the moment.

http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=73010

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 devais

Hi

Hi do you know whether the kittens are male or female - they're very cute:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 karo1500

Hello everyone,
    Few weeks ago I found a cat straying on the street. She is very lovable, mostly white with black and ginger patches, 5 year old female. She has a little bit dog's personality, she likes to be around people and follows my every single step at home. It showed up that presumably she is pregnant..If anyone could offer her loving home, please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi! Where are you based? Can you post up a pic??

Hi devais

We not sure which sex they are. Hubby will have a look when he comes home...He's better at that sort or thing than me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 karo1500

I am based in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 devais

Hi devais

We not sure which sex they are. Hubby will have a look when he comes home...He's better at that sort or thing than me!

Ok thanks, I know its not so easy to tell when they are little:)

We think theyre girls but hard to tell for certain!
    devais wrote: »
    Ok thanks, I know its not so easy to tell when they are little:)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 NashD

Hi All,

I've a three and a half month old male kitten called Bruce who needs a new home. His mother was a stray in our estate and I took him in. He is fully house trained and has his shots.

I was hoping to keep him but it turns out I'm highly allergic to cats :(

He is a long haired white kitten with ginger patches. I've attached pictures of him at his cutest.

I have a cage (for bringing him to the vet etc), litter tray, numerous toys and grooming brush etc that can all be taken with him (free of cost) if desired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Dee_animallover

Hi all

I have 4 beautiful kittens (3 male, 1 female) looking for a good home. My brother was feeding their mother for a while and he found her kittens last week near his house. Unfortuantly the mother cat abandoned them - was up at his back door all day so was obviously not feeding them.
    They were starving so I took them home and have been hand feeding them since last Friday (23rd Oct).
    They are about 4 weeks old max, are very friendly (mother cat is also very friendly) and used to being handled. They will not be ready to go for another couple of weeks.
    I'm in Athlone area but can travel.

th_STA71123.jpg

th_STA71126.jpg

th_STA71127.jpg

th_STA71129.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cosecretary

Hi I posted a few weeks ago that my cat had kittens which I am hoping to re-home. I have three tabby and two ginger kittens looking for good homes!:D I have attached pictures below. They are approx eight weeks old and are ready for new homes. I am hoping to rehome asap as they are starting to venture outside thankfully my dog is a bit unsure what to make of them as yet but I am afraid that wont last for long and he might hurt them :(!

I live in Wexford.

Advertisement