Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first go - title "The Madman?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

dobman88 wrote: »
    Another twitter sighting!

“Your eyes are like tesco carpark’ said the supermodel ‘I could get lost in them....’ but Trent wasn’t listening , a new type of gun had been invented and he was thinking of that. Then he had sex with her. Hahaha thought Trent, and a bit about the new gun still too.

Came to post the same thing. Almost a year since the last one.

https://twitter.com/trenthahaha/status/989788864607813632

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Flash ahaaaa

I came back here just for him ❤

• Registered Users Posts: 6,454 ✭✭✭dobman88

Another twitter sighting about an hour ago

You can learn a lot about someone just through there name. Observe...

T - tough
    R - RESLLY tough
    E - even more tough then you were just thinking of
    N - not got one for n
    T - tough

Amazing! Share and retweet if you agree

I like his line for N lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Nearly 10 years ago the first installment. Wow.

I remember reading it back then...only a teenager. Very nostalgic.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Nearly 10 years ago the first installment. Wow.

I remember reading it back then...only a teenager. Very nostalgic.

I've always been against the death penalty but for people other than Padraiggg bumping this thread, I think it's more than justified.

^ This :mad:

• Advertisement

Zaph wrote: »
    ^ This :mad:

Yeah. It's worth a ban.

Pussyhands, you dickhead.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

How Netflix haven't picked this up for a 10 season run is beyond me. Get the fúcking finger out lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Well the OP has 8 months to pull together a 10 year anniversary special!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

SKRRK! SKRRK! SKRRK! Trent could well remember that noise from the time he was in the army. "I can well remember that noise from the time I was in the army" Trent thought.

lol, just lol

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Muahahaha wrote:
    SKRRK! SKRRK! SKRRK! Trent could well remember that noise from the time he was in the army. "I can well remember that noise from the time I was in the army" Trent thought.

I always liked ""No time for thinking", he thought"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

Does it warrant a ban if the Boards Homepage notification about the 10 year anniversary of this thread brought you here for the very first time?

Absolutely worth it if so...one for reading this comedic genius...and two for the pain I know I've just inflicted on long time followers thinking Trent is back when it's only me :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

irishejit wrote: »
    Does it warrant a ban if the Boards Homepage notification about the 10 year anniversary of this thread brought you here for the very first time?

Absolutely worth it if so...one for reading this comedic genius...and two for the pain I know I've just inflicted on long time followers thinking Trent is back when it's only me :pac:

*twitches murderously*

You have ruined my weekend

Arseholery

Username checks out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,731 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Genuine and hopefully non-bannable question: was the author / intent behind Padraiggg ever revealed?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

JayZeus wrote: »
    Username checks out.

Don't blame me..blame Boards!!! https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111475411#post111475411

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Ah come on! I thought Padraiggg was back. I am not happy!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

:mad:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Consider yourself lucky I'm not an admin any more :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Burn him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Any chance the mods could add a post in massive bold capital letters discouraging future posters from posting ... unless they are padraiggg of course.

Like a 'spoilers beyond post #' but a 'no posting beyond #'

No there should be no burning. In the tradition of the thread Trent should sleep with him and then kill him. I want to hear some SKRRKing too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

padraiggg wrote: »
    Chapter 1

A man in a hat entered the room. He took off the hat. “It's you!” They all said. At the same time like a class speaking to a teacher. “Hahaha Hello gentleman”, the man in the hat said, putting the hat on the table. “And hello ladies he said. Turning to the ladies and lifting his hat politely. “Leave us alone Trent!” The women said. Perhaps it was because the were angry at him for something he had done in the past, a long, long time ago. Or perhaps it was because he was holding a gun at them! The gun came from nowhere. He had got it out of his pocket and now both bullets were aimed at the people.”Say your prayers!” The man said but one of the men grabbed the gun, knocking the table with the hat on it and some other things on the floor. A vase got broken. Now the gun was in the other hands and we would have to wait and see if it was the right hands.

got this far, now got to work out what happens next!

That was actually quite special. The genius of this first part goes unnoticed because the thread got popular, but bang bang three bangs out of three.

BDI wrote: »
    That was actually quite special. The genius of this first part goes unnoticed because the thread got popular, but bang bang three bangs out of three.

Bumping this thread deserves three bangs to the back of your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

JayZeus wrote: »
    Bumping this thread deserves three bangs to the back of your head.

They'll have to pay for it.

3.50 for dry cleaning and a karate chopped face.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

padraiggg hasn't been on boards since 2016, his last tweet was early 2018 and trentsadventures.com is down (was it ever up?)

Time to move on, folks. :o

Trent is like Fawlty Towers - a limited run of solid gold that will live on forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,811 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Completely forgot about this, hilarious stuff. Happy tenth anniversary Trent

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,731 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Mr E wrote: »
    padraiggg hasn't been on boards since 2016, his last tweet was early 2018 and trentsadventures.com is down (was it ever up?)

Time to move on, folks. :o

Trent is like Fawlty Towers - a limited run of solid gold that will live on forever.

Is there even any sense of who was behind it all? Seems like it was such a concerted, deliberate persona it couldn't have been completely improvised...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Mr E wrote: »
    It was indeed! There was chapters and padraiggg was considering publishing the Trent Adventures but sadly nothing came of it

https://web.archive.org/web/20120925072842/http://www.trentsadventures.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

pixelburp wrote: »
    Is there even any sense of who was behind it all? Seems like it was such a concerted, deliberate persona it couldn't have been completely improvised...

No idea. He is as mysterious (and dangerous) as Trent.

Advertisement