Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Graigue Swimming Pool

Options
  • 14-10-2018 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anyone know what the showers are like in Graigue pool?
    I won't have access to a shower at home for a few weeks so trying to see what my options are... any suggestions welcome.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Yeah they are fine. Just be careful you don't use the cold water one!!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

They're open showers and changing areas you wouldn't be taking a shower in the nip. It's a busy pool with kids classes etc on most days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CircleTrack

So no cubicles in the showers then?

So no cubicles in the showers then?

No not that I recall they're more of a wash your hair and rinse job. At least I don't recall any shower cubicles I've been there numerous times but I may not have seen them. There are cubicles for changing alright.

OK. Thanks. Does anyone know of any gyms with cubicle showers??

• Advertisement

I think most of the hotel gyms will have cubicles or at least segregated male/female changing rooms.

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    I think most of the hotel gyms will have cubicles or at least segregated male/female changing rooms.
    ok, thanks. I think I'll have to call around, to find the cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

iwillhtfu wrote: »

I'd be surprised if they have cubicle showers. Maybe partitions between showers, but no doors on them so not exactly a private cubicle. That's any of the hotel gyms that I have been in.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if they have cubicle showers. Maybe partitions between showers, but no doors on them so not exactly a private cubicle. That's any of the hotel gyms that I have been in.

Yes but surely that's the same thing in a same sex changing room or at least close enough compared to OPs original plan

• Registered Users Posts: 60,285 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Seven Oaks pool/gym have cubical showers in the men's changing area anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Supreme fitness up at Eire og have cubicle showers in the ladies with an open dressing area, not sure about the men’s but would presume the same. They have a day pass for the gym @ €6 & classes are 5€

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Silverbacks Gym beside Dunnes in Graigue have individual shower cubicles, €5 walk in or €39 per month

Advertisement