Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Dead - Online Game

1868788899092»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Bump...

Anyone still playing? I was just talking to someone in game and it turns out they used to be in the Boardsies, quite a coincidence

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Been years since I logged in,can only assume my character is alive and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Yeah - I'm still active w/ Oz but since the Boardsies all went inactive I've joined Knights Templar. We've been staying busy and would love some more company. Let me know if you'd like to join the party. Kbank is zerg city lately so the local team has scattered. Our roving team is out about as usual.

You should be carful Ozmandius, the buildings around you are going down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Heh. Duly noted. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

Been about a year since I checked in, and just woke up in vigors... alive and well! Repaired a hospital. Stocked up. Credit to the KT lads for keeping the place safe. See you out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

Hey peeps,

I thought I'd revive this game and get active again. I'm around Vigors motel if Boardsies is still a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MidnightWolfie

I'm actually surprised that this game's still a thing. I was always sort of interested, but never really got into it. I preferred the "Zombie Pandemic", which has sadly died not long after it got released.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

... I preferred the "Zombie Pandemic", which has sadly died not long after it got released.

Are you sure its dead? Could be un-dead? Better shoot it in the head to be sure...

Discord has been a great help for keeping the game going the last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 MidnightWolfie

Are you sure its dead? Could be un-dead? Better shoot it in the head to be sure...

Yeah, if you try to access the website it tells you it was shut down back in 2015.

Advertisement