Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Booze calculator: What's your drinking nationality?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Namibia for me too, is it cause I is black

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

uch wrote: »
    Namibia for me too, is it cause I is black

Come over to Uganda - we have loadsa parties :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

You drink most like you're from Nauru

Think I got the Star Wars version :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Free Falling

"You drink most like you're from Namibia"

"You drink more than the average for your home country

You drink more heavily than people from Belarus, the heaviest-drinking country in the world"

Hmm, really makes you think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Free Falling

Suddenly Africans everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

"...You drink more heavily than people from Belarus, the heaviest-drinking country in the world"

Hmm, really makes you think.

"You, personally, drink more than the entire 9.4 million-strong population of a large former Soviet-bloc country".

That would indeed be impressive. They are of course referring to the average per-capita alcohol consumption of these various countries, and I can assure you that there are plenty of people in Belarus that make us look like Fr. Matthew. :pac:

Advertisement