Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MyTaxi/FreeNow save with 25% off - Promo Code

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭MadDogGreener

Code SLEIGH for €10 off
    Thanks. Has to be used today it seems: "Only valid in Ireland until 18 December 2019 - 22:00"

Thanks. Has to be used today it seems: "Only valid in Ireland until 18 December 2019 - 22:00"

Ah shame it’s today only but nice of them to offer that money

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Code SANTA for €15 off.

Valid til 22:00 tonight.
    Valid for first 100 uses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Code SANTA for €15 off.

Valid til 22:00 tonight.
    Valid for first 100 uses.

Thanks very much, just after getting into a taxi when I saw this!

So random giving out codes just for one day, generous though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Especially when the system goes down because of demand in the evening. Wasn't able to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Would it work for a prebooked taxi, as long as its before 10pm tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

You'll be lucky
    Valid for first 100 uses

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Last week I tried to pre book on Thursday for a Friday evening, not a chance! First slot was about 11pm. This week I'd say you'd need to have booked on about Monday!

Code RUDOLPH for €20 off, valid til 10PM tonight & first 100 uses.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's applied, can 100 people use it and then I can't? Or is it first 100 to apply it to their account?

It's applied, can 100 people use it and then I can't? Or is it first 100 to apply it to their account?

Any amount of people can apply it to their account until 100 people actually use it for a trip, then it disappears.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Better not disappear mid trip :D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

Any codes available for new years day? All code have expired.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Would anyone have a valid code please

Advertisement