Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

99 Euro - Xbox One S 1TB Digital + Forza Horizon 3, Minecraft and Sea of Thieves

1235»

Comments

Must have just missed it, back to €150 for me. 2 Xboxes is probably enough in my house anyway :D

Basil3 wrote: »
    Must have just missed it, back to €150 for me. 2 Xboxes is probably enough in my house anyway :D
    The €99 deals don't tend to last more than an hour or two. It was up on HUKD for a while before I posted.

But it's a deal that's been repeating. Anyone who wants one should be able to get one easy enough. Not in time for xmas mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭wandererz

wandererz wrote: »
    Aww shucks!
    Missed it!
    This has been a repeating deal so I am sure there will be a few more instances. You have to bag them quickly though.

Sign up for email notifications of this thread and a few others (eg bargain thread in the xbox section). Sign up for a notification alert on HUKD.
    You could put price alerts on camelcamelcamel though I find them too slow for a deal that sells out in a couple of hours.

Have all your sign-in details, address etc sorted on amazon so you can do a quick checkout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭dubliniift

Xbox One X with Forza Digi Copy at 269. ~296@Ireland with Delivery.

I bought X Box One s at 169 with 2 controllers. Regretting it. Unopened yet.

The €99 deals don't tend to last more than an hour or two. It was up on HUKD for a while before I posted.

But it's a deal that's been repeating. Anyone who wants one should be able to get one easy enough. Not in time for xmas mind.

Available again now.... Just ordered. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

I've a couple new wireless xbox one s white controllers and codes for Minecraft, Sea of Thieves And Fortnite. What would be a fair asking price for these?

I'm using xbox as streamer with harmony remote.

givecredit wrote: »
    I've a couple new wireless xbox one s white controllers and codes for Minecraft, Sea of Thieves And Fortnite. What would be a fair asking price for these?

Maybe €30-35 for the controllers. Don't think you'll really get anything for the rest. They're either free or on Gamepass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭xtal191

givecredit wrote: »

I sold the 3 games for €20 on adverts before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭dubliniift

I have one s with dual controller still packed as ordered one x. Any one. Same original price 169,e.

Bought from MS Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭Alkers

After picking this up, many thanks and it comes with a discount code for 3 months of Xbox live gold. However, this is restricted on amazon to people residing in france. Does anyone know of a workaround or anyone in France who would like the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Alkers wrote: »
    After picking this up, many thanks and it comes with a discount code for 3 months of Xbox live gold. However, this is restricted on amazon to people residing in france. Does anyone know of a workaround or anyone in France who would like the code?

Yes, use a fake french address as the default shipping address on account. Change after purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Got mine and it’s set up. I’ve never used one before (I played Tekken in arcades in the 80s) Anybody got any links for complete newcomers? Can the games be played offline? Me against the machine rather than randomers killing me after a minute? What are the most realistic war/fighting games to get?
    There’s a lot of buttons on the controller..... Complete nube

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

Get game pass,tonnes of single player games in there some absolute beauts too .

Off top of my head most realistic war game in there is elite sniper 3 ( set during Italian campaign of WW2)

It should of came with a free month of gamepass so you will the library of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Got mine and it’s set up. I’ve never used one before (I played Tekken in arcades in the 80s) Anybody got any links for complete newcomers? Can the games be played offline? Me against the machine rather than randomers killing me after a minute? What are the most realistic war/fighting games to get?
    There’s a lot of buttons on the controller..... Complete nube

Agree with the above about getting Gamepass. Have a look in the Xbox forum on here and you’ll pick up loads of info!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭Alkers

dan786 wrote: »
    Yes, use a fake french address as the default shipping address on account. Change after purchase.

CAn't get this to work, if anyone wants the code let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Irishder

Any chance of this coming around again, or does anyone have buyer's remorseðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Irishder wrote: »

I would say around Easter would be the next best time ro buy. Raging would have bought it myself at that price and I have not played my 360 in a while but if I got one of these I just might start playing games again as I have a spare TV now too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Irishder wrote: »

The new consoles will be out before the end of the year so should be plenty bargains to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

AMKC wrote: »
    I would say around Easter would be the next best time ro buy. Raging would have bought it myself at that price and I have not played my 360 in a while but if I got one of these I just might start playing games again as I have a spare TV now too.

I have been fooling myself exactly let me that. The truth was I am bored with games, with all-the-same reheated burgers...

Advertisement