Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

McAuliffe Trucking Co

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Round three....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

McAuliffe-gate continues... I'll get my coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Posted before? Sorry, I did look, couldn't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

testicle wrote: »
    Posted before? Sorry, I did look, couldn't find it.

It has been removed twice already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

It looks like this one's just not gonna go away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

It has been removed twice already.

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,636 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Would love to hear a reason why they keep getting deleted? Mc Auliffe dont have a leg to stand on and this is deffinitely thread worthy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Why is it being removed actually? These guys are idiots in the same vein as the guys in Nenagh, their videos weren't removed and they were eventually arrested iirc

testicle wrote: »
    Why?

Maybe because of the branding on the trailers? I really don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭SnowDrifts

VinLieger wrote: »
    Would love to hear a reason why they keep getting deleted? Mc Auliffe dont have a leg to stand on and this is deffinitely thread worthy

Indeed. There can be no defamation claim by McAuliffe when there is no doubt that the event did take place. Boards.ie should be ashamed for not allowing users to report on facts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,215 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

But they were doing it for charity. To save sick orphans. If you have a problem with their driving, it means you want the poor orphans to die

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Has this thread been deleted yet?

Giruilla wrote: »
    Has this thread been deleted yet?

Yes.

This one is a way worse...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Whats the story behind this?

Cienciano wrote: »
    But they were doing it for charity. To save sick orphans. If you have a problem with their driving, it means you want the poor orphans to die

You are pulling the p1ss with that, aren't you? My stacasm detector's not working very well at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,320 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I see broadsheet.ie have picked up on this, including the removal of threads here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

VinLieger wrote: »
    Gary ITR wrote: »
    Why is it being removed actually? These guys are idiots in the same vein as the guys in Nenagh, their videos weren't removed and they were eventually arrested iirc
    SnowDrifts wrote: »
    Indeed. There can be no defamation claim by McAuliffe when there is no doubt that the event did take place. Boards.ie should be ashamed for not allowing users to report on facts.

Awaiting confirmation on what to do with these threads, locked for now.
    Please don't start anymore

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Thread reopened.Play nice.

Thread reopened.Play nice.

Great, My F5 button was wearing away...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭h2005

So what exactly are they doing? Or what was the purpose of what they were doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Any chance of last night's thread (the one with most of the discussion on it) making a comeback too?

Any chance of last night's thread (the one with most of the discussion on it) making a comeback too?

I doubt it because another innocent company was implicated in the stupid acts.

SnowDrifts wrote: »
    I doubt it because another innocent company was implicated in the stupid acts.

That company has the same director as the one we are talking about..

-Corkie- wrote: »
    That company has the same director as the one we are talking about..

That's a rather interesting little tidbit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

This one is a way worse...

True - Would have looked much better if the camera was used from the sunroof rather than out the passenger window.

Seriously though, WTF are they thinking?

If you had a shipment of goods to move would you really trust this lot to transport them after seeing these vids ?

Seems to have been picked up by a few places. It's on joe.ie as well as broadsheet.ie.

I wonder is it on "Talk to Joe"???

That's a rather interesting little tidbit.

Scroll down to the bottom of the pics and you will see Mike McAuliffe CEO of Truly Irish with his Kenworth truck behind him...;)

http://www.trulyirish.ie/gallery.php

I wouldn't hire them to pull a rickshaw.

• Advertisement

Scroll down to the bottom of the pics and you will see Mike McAuliffe CEO of Truly Irish with his Kenworth truck behind him...;)

http://www.trulyirish.ie/gallery.php

Well that is indeed very interesting considering one was trying to distance itself from another last night on facebook.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement