Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RE: Windows 7 reset to factory settings

• 15-01-2015 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi,

I want to reset my Toshiba Satellite C855-18U to its original factory settings.

I have copied all the files I need onto a external hard drive, but I have Microsoft Office/Excel/Powerpoint installed and I was wondering how I can prevent the loss of these?

I do not have the original packaging with the product key, but is there some way to get the product key so that when I download the suite after the system has been reset I will be able to use this to gain access to the suite.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

You need to use a Keyfinder, off the top of my head, I think Magic Jellybean will find the key for you

21/25

Advertisement