Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Can you get in now?

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

Tallon wrote: »
    Can you get in now?

yep, nice one, but then my brother msn's me, so im just standing there.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I really want to continue playing but I just can't stand those re-appearing blocks >:(

Here's how she's looking at the moment :D

Warning: Massive photo

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5585/boardslads17nov.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I can see my house from here! :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,117 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I wanna fly :/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

And of course my place is hidden behind the trees on the right :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Send me the ip address too. thanks.

BrokenArrows - BrokenArrows

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Me too!
    Finally got some free time.

PM's sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Trine

I'd like to join! - Trine / junior_crush

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Made this tonight

tower.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,698 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got a little bit laggy, played some single player to get used to it. I promise to contribute something other than my pathetic mine I tried to build.

I can't get any of the commands like /tp and /give to work for me although /home is about the only thing that works.

:confused::confused:

smash there has a diamond building cos he could /give :p

You might not be on the Admin file

I'll add you tomorrow. I'm not logged into the server at the moment

Tower took a long time, even when someone else gave me the materials with admin (and I still ran out of lumber before finishing it last night) there was also the mishap where I tried to use fancy outdoor torches and burned both the promenade and that floor ablaze. If I had space the floors 2 bricks apart the whole thing would have come undone :eek: It connects to my underground lair, which has it's fireplace which doesnt catch everything on fire fortunately!

In all theres 12 floors: 10 normal floors with the attic and the basement. Could easilly start digging down now and take this madness subterranean. Or I could build a new house somewhere completely different.

Sleep now.

attachment.php?attachmentid=135283&d=1290061124

The other images are still in my native res, so must clicky

And yes tallon I added another support to your physics-defying bridge :) Someone built a balcony right there out of wood: sadly to say this was the floor that was caught in the fire: I was trying to join the 2 into a giant promenade and wanted to finish it off with them fancy torches of mishap. Worked in my underwater fireplace, but not here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

can someone pm me the ip of the server. i never took it down last night and i want to be able to expand my room out a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Oooh, you can see my lava pillar from the sunrise shot.

Took me a while to make that bloody glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

I would love to get in on this minecraft action, been playing the game since august but got kinda bored. Once you have built a great house and mined until you can't mine no more, it gets boring :D

Could somebody please send me on the IP. Hopefully i can get on tonight and start helping out.:)

GT: Screw2loose

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Managed to get on there for a few hours, lagging pretty hard from Australia, makes mining damn difficult. Anyway, built what I think is a pretty sweet library between spawn and Overheals tower. Didn't do much exploring, will do next time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,698 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Love the phallic symbol you built there overheal.

I knew someone would say it.

Overheal wrote: »
    Tower took a long time, even when someone else gave me the materials with admin (and I still ran out of lumber before finishing it last night) there was also the mishap where I tried to use fancy outdoor torches and burned both the promenade and that floor ablaze. If I had space the floors 2 bricks apart the whole thing would have come undone :eek: It connects to my underground lair, which has it's fireplace which doesnt catch everything on fire fortunately!

In all theres 12 floors: 10 normal floors with the attic and the basement. Could easilly start digging down now and take this madness subterranean. Or I could build a new house somewhere completely different.

Sleep now.

attachment.php?attachmentid=135283&d=1290061124

The other images are still in my native res, so must clicky

And yes tallon I added another support to your physics-defying bridge :) Someone built a balcony right there out of wood: sadly to say this was the floor that was caught in the fire: I was trying to join the 2 into a giant promenade and wanted to finish it off with them fancy torches of mishap. Worked in my underwater fireplace, but not here :(

From that pic it looks like someone sunk my palace :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Hercule

you sunk my battleship

My new skin is awesome :p

18novembernewskin590171.jpg

Everyone should try and get a pair of anaglyph glasses or a (very) cheap copy of the final destination 3D DVD to get their hands on them. Other than some bugs and the sky not really working I'm really impressed with the 3D mode.

Can someone PM me the IP again?

Yeah, I'v been playing in 3D since I got it, but it gets very sore on the eyes.

i need to get the glasses off amazon: ****ed if im making the final destination people think they made something good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

hey guys, getting back to playing this now, can someone send me the IP?

Started playing this on a new machine and my saved world is gone. I guess I can transfer it over from my other PC right?

Also there seems to be snow on everything? Does that go away?

Advertisement