Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Joe is cute

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

“It is what it is.” It’s contagious!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,825 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Michael....nope
    The teeth and the head shape....odd

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

What is it with these people with seemingly good jobs coming on here and most likely throwing their careers away?

Callum seems like the new doctor Alex

• Advertisement

Callum is this year’s beta doctor guy.

What is it with these people with seemingly good jobs coming on here and most likely throwing their careers away?
    A million followers and make more in a year than you would make in about 10+ years of working at a real job?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

The gent thing did it for me - they could actually make it as a couple I think.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Callum seems like the new doctor Alex

Snap! But you remembered his name 😂

Why did she leave the hottie for the... nottie

• Advertisement

gmisk wrote: »
    A million followers and make more in a year than you would make in about 10+ years of working at a real job?

Yeah but it’s not sustainable. They’ll be forgotten before long and after having a dalliance with fame will struggle to be taken seriously again as a professional in their field.

Joe is cute, best if he doesn't talk though, he seems like someone who is always on the verge of saying "Oi Oiii"

I like sliced bread....I guess...

She so wasn’t into Sherif. I’d say she would have went for any last guy as long as he wasn’t a complete troll!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Only one good looking pair in my eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Where’s tommy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

"Yer wan dare"
    Anna is the finest.

8 weeks???? Ah ffs. What have I gotten into

She so wasn’t into Sherif. I’d say she would have went for any last guy as long as he wasn’t a complete troll!

Sherif is a fine thing though.

Yeah but it’s not sustainable. They’ll be forgotten before long and after having a dalliance with fame will struggle to be taken seriously again as a professional in their field.
    Money made.
    They will still get jobs in their fields I would think, a lot of work places wouldn't mind the publicity of having someone semi famous on staff possibly?

Quick Google your man Kem has made 1.5m not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

“It is what it is”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Disappointed so far in the contestants. I just loved last years but hope I can warm up to this group!

Amber is very fake, the fake flicking hair and playing up to the cameras. Don't like Sherif or Anton.

I like Amy and Callum the best I think.

Amber looks a lot like Fleur East (not just the hair)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

neonsofa wrote:
    Sherif is a fine thing though.

I think he's the worst looking!

Money made.
    They will still get jobs in their fields I would think, a lot of work places wouldn't mind the publicity of having someone semi famous on staff possibly?

If they’re lucky they’ll make 6 figures. Some of them will make more. Regardless none of them will make enough to live off for very long, the ads and public appearances will dry up. I would imagine most reputable companies (depending on the industry obviously) would rather not have a z-list celebrity on their staff!

Amber looks a lot like Fleur East (not just the hair)

It's the beautiful symmetric bone structure and skin too. I love me some fleur east

Anton will dump this girl in a flash!

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Lovely summer's evenings to out in the fresh air, why would people want to watch this sh1t,if these people were so beautiful etc why do they need to be on this to find love, attention seeking, brain dead young people, what a way to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,859 ✭✭✭✭anewme

The one with the big lips has an awfully big arse.

Amber’s never heard of Wales

• Advertisement

If they’re lucky they’ll make 6 figures. Some of them will make more. Regardless none of them will make enough to live off for very long, the ads and public appearances will dry up. I would imagine most reputable companies (depending on the industry obviously) would rather not have a z-list celebrity on their staff!
    I think the majority will make a decent amount of money like I said Kem is worth 1.5m apparently.
    Let's be honest the majority aren't exactly in high flying careers where it particularly matters.

Advertisement