Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-03-2019, 12:00   #31
Agent Coulson

Voted off with an idol and a second vote so with the twist just she get to bring them back into the game now?
Advertisement
22-03-2019, 12:44   #32
S.M.B.

They are no longer playable but whether they are taken off her is anyone's guess. I would imagine she still has the idol that she could use as a fake idol going forward.

The T&Cs of the advantages that have been found this year basically spoiled Edge of Extinction by saying they cannot be used after getting voted out or something along those lines. In saying that it looks like the contestants may have been completely oblivious.
23-03-2019, 14:33   #33
Thargor

Im getting into this season now, after the merge should be good.

Lauren on the loser team is fecking beautiful.
Thanks from:
24-03-2019, 23:36   #34
Mr E
Administrator

Enjoyed this week more than last week. Some serious dodgy spelling of Lauren at TC.

Can't wait for next week - it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.
27-03-2019, 19:06   #35
kingtut

Send a message via MSN to kingtut
For a returning player I really fail to see how Aubry got blind sided?

I'm not super happy Wendy is gone, she is a terrible player but makes for great tv. As for who from extinction that will return? I'm kinda hoping it's Wendy or Reem - purely because they are both annoying (which makes for great tv like I said) although I reckon it will be Chris despite the extra knots.
Advertisement
27-03-2019, 20:58   #36
S.M.B.

For some unknown reason I assumed extinction island would come to an end this week but I hadn't realised its more than likely there for the season with Joe having a very good chance of getting back into the game late in the day. Do we think everyone who doesn't win tomorrow goes home or will continue to stay there?
28-03-2019, 18:34   #37
kingtut

Well I thought that was a fairly decent episode.

Pretty surprised Rick got back in! Fair play to him though. They all had a decent chance in that challenge.

Can't believe Keith and Wendy decided not to stay on extinction island. That's a quit in my book! Also seems odd that the other 3 were at the tribal council. As they have a shot at returning it seems unfair that they get to see how things are going back at camp (and where the cracks are etc).

Nice to see Joe gone - they are finally playing smart!
Thanks from:
28-03-2019, 19:16   #38
seligehgit

Mod: GAA, ZTest
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtut View Post
Well I thought that was a fairly decent episode.

Pretty surprised Rick got back in! Fair play to him though. They all had a decent chance in that challenge.

Can't believe Keith and Wendy decided not to stay on extinction island. That's a quit in my book! Also seems odd that the other 3 were at the tribal council. As they have a shot at returning it seems unfair that they get to see how things are going back at camp (and where the cracks are etc).

Nice to see Joe gone - they are finally playing smart!
Gutted Chris did not make it back.So close from himself,Wendi and Aubry!

Real survivor character demonstrated by those 2 and Amazing Joe unlike the 2 quitters.:)Zero surprise Keith opted out.

I think this whole edge of extinction is a bit of a farce much like Redemption Island.The idea of the guys getting yet another shot at getting back in the game does not sit easily with me.Hope Amazing Joe in spite of his mind boggling complacency makes his way back in.Sitting around all day painting while all parties scuttle off to potentially put his head in a noose.

Bizarre the 3 remaining dodos sit as a jury so early post merge,it looks like they're making it up as they go long.It appears the three tribes are split votes wise.
29-03-2019, 08:19   #39
S.M.B.

Joe could have done a little bit more but I think there's not too much he can do in that position.

What is Kelley Wentworth at? Devins comes back, a player that she struggled to vote off only 'days' ago in such an emotional TC, and she guns for him straight away. And now the non "Kama 6" have all voted for each other but have to some how pick up the pieces and work together?

Think I'm rooting for that Devins/David combo now.
Advertisement
29-03-2019, 22:47   #40
Mr E
Administrator

When you go after someone like Joe, the blindside carries very little weight because he is good at competitions and he will have a great chance to get back in.

Good episode though. No idea what's happening with the jury - seems strange.
29-03-2019, 22:49   #41
Thargor

Jeff said after reading out the votes "7th person voted out and the 4th member of our jury... Joe" and I literally cannot understand what he meant, he definitely said it, I rewatched 5 times. How did that work? Not even "1st member of our jury", he says 4th, and Joe is still in the game? Its driving me nuts trying to figure it out...
29-03-2019, 23:41   #42
S.M.B.

Ream, Chris, Aubrey and Joe are the first four members of the Jury but one Jury member will get back into the game?

In one way it makes zero sense but in another way it's the simplest way to phrase it (although he could say our fourth inhabitant of Edge of Extinction or something along those lines)

Does that make a 13 person Jury?

Last edited by S.M.B.; 29-03-2019 at 23:45.
04-04-2019, 01:57   #43
Agent Coulson

Fantastic blindside this week and that took guts not to use Idols.
Thanks from:
04-04-2019, 11:23   #44
kingtut

Agreed - Great blindside. I thought it was probably Lauren who had the medical situation. Glad to see I was right. Jeff didn't seem to pick up on her saying she was feeling faint though .... seems odd? Although I guess he was too focused on everything else.

Can't blame Aurora for discussing the challenge while Lauren was on the ground - she is there to win a million dollars and the challenge was not stopped in fairness.

Really confused about the Jury. Just doesn't seem to make sense have them sitting there getting to know what is happening on the tribe when they have the potential to return!
04-04-2019, 19:42   #45
Mr E
Administrator

Who the hell is Gavin? I don't think I noticed him in the first 6 episodes.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion