Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

90 Day Fiance

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

QueenRizla wrote: »
    It’s funny every time the come on they end up fighting. They are having a Pizza, I’m thinking how can they turn this into a argument??? Looking at the views from the taxi, cooking dinner? Yes it’s another argument! It’s bonkers, literally seconds into any interaction, he is calling her an alcoholic and she is roaring that he never loved her. The cutting the steak was typical. There’s two of them in it.

Her trotting out with the old ‘I’m a strong independent woman’ ‘my kids come first’ lines, then bawling her eyes out cause ‘ he never loved her’ is painful. She is so needy and desperate and he wants to be the white knight. But neither have a clue.

If her children came first, she would not be bring a petulant little boy that cannot stop cribbing into the mix,
    She seems very childish herself in her dealings with him
    it is all about the looks
    the heels
    the hair
    They together are one big pain

• Registered Users Posts: 4,409 ✭✭✭Harika

goat2 wrote: »
    If her children came first, she would not be bring a petulant little boy that cannot stop cribbing into the mix,
    She seems very childish herself in her dealings with him
    it is all about the looks
    the heels
    the hair
    They together are one big pain

And still they come together again and again and again. He now flew to NY to end it :pac: and at the end they hook up again.

Final summary, before we get to know the new couples on Wednesday

Jon and Rachel
    Best matching couple of the season, still on track although Jon is sometimes really anxious to leave his bro times behind. Like why does he not want to wear a ring and why would you invite an ex to your wedding when you know your wife is insecure.

Tarik and Hazel
    They are on track for on of the next seasons.

Jesse and Darcey
    They could not feast enough of each others negativity with Jesse at the end hugging her, lmao.

Michael and Angela
    She finishes it because of something he said to the lads, before they met in person. Simple way out after the money issue had been resolved by bank error. And yeah please go to Nigeria, the scammer capital of the world, and hand your bank card with pin over to your boy.

Paul and Karine
    I love you, but can you do a STD, pregnancy and DNA test please?

Ricky and Ximena
    The grandmaster came home and ditched her after talking with his daughter. When he send her to the embassy he should have known full well that she cannot apply for the K1 Visa as he is still married. What a tool. Poor Ximena.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Anyone watching the new series ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Anyone watching the new series ?

Loving it!! Must say, it's one of my guilty pleasures!:D

Larissa is hilarious. Love how she adds "e" to the end of every second word!

• Advertisement

jellybear wrote: »
    Loving it!! Must say, it's one of my guilty pleasures!:D

Larissa is hilarious. Love how she adds "e" to the end of every second word!

I always think the new series will never top the last one , but yet again they do !!

Guilty pleasure here too :D

I'm the same. I always think I won't warm to them but you just can't help it! Haven't seen tonight's episode yet, watching my other guilty pleasure- Teen Mom!!

I'm the same. I always think I won't warm to them but you just can't help it! Haven't seen tonight's episode yet, watching my other guilty pleasure- Teen Mom!!

Leida and Eric are a very odd pairing .
    Well , they all are :D

Always good to have escapism tv , enjoy Teen Mom !

Oh yeah, very odd indeed! She'll never get used to his way of living. She's used to cleaners etc so I'm not sure how they'll work out. Her family are also very involved in her decisions. Also not sure how the very young couple will work out, Steven and Olga. Sure they barely know each other!

It's just crazy , some of them really are just of the mindset that being from the US =loads of money . And yes , that young couple , lordie , they barely know each other is right !

Shaping up to be a good series :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

I thought the title of this thread was '90 day Finance'

I clicked in looking for a Christmas loan.. :D

It's just crazy , some of them really are just of the mindset that being from the US =loads of money . And yes , that young couple , lordie , they barely know each other is right !

Shaping up to be a good series :)

I think the the young couple should break up, he is so childish, is not a responsible person, has no understanding of how tired she is and the amount a baby is taking out of her, she and her baby would be safer if she got rid of him and get on with rearing baby alone, I like her, she needs her family, not him, if only for a yr or two,
    The divorced father living in a flat with his daughter and now throwing her out to cater to his new family, he needs his head examined, and her family are lovely and disappointed with the man she met,
    It is very addictive to watch

Anyone still watching this ?

Steven needs a kick up the hole for even contemplating taking baby Ritchie home with him without Olga . There's something doesn't sit right with me about him .

Anyone still watching this ?

Steven needs a kick up the hole for even contemplating taking baby Ritchie home with him without Olga . There's something doesn't sit right with me about him .

I would fear for the baby if he takes him home,

goat2 wrote: »
    I would fear for the baby if he takes him home,

I don't know what it is but there's something "off" with him imo . Whether it's just his manner , or his arrogance in wanting to take the baby with him , I don't know but I don't like him .

The new series "90 days the other way" started and those couples are full of promises

Jenny and Sumit - 60 year old US woman joins a man in India that cat fished her :D

Tiffany and Ronald - US woman, that didn't realize she was pregnant until birth, joins a man in South Africa with gambling addiction :confused: At least the first part happens sometimes.

Corey and Evelin - US man joins woman who wants him to earn him in Ecuador as much as in the US, and provides for him while she doesn't want kids, but milked him already out of 40k :rolleyes: I feel sorry for him as he seems like a really nice chap

Paul and Karine - known from the last season. He wears a mouth mask outdoor when removing cow **** as work. His employer already told him what he thinks of him. And only realized he was wearing a stab proof vest in Brasil :D

more info here: https://www.funnyordie.com/2019/6/12/18662211/90-day-fiance-tlc-crazy-reality-tv-show

I wonder would they take me on the show ?
    Except I've no money to be catfished out of :D:D
    (Am joking , about the show !)

I wonder would they take me on the show ?
    Except I've no money to be catfished out of :D:D
    (Am joking , about the show !)

My partner wants to take part as the other side to catfish some Americans as we need to tarmac the driveway and need a new cooker

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

Paul and Karine - known from the last season. He wears a mouth mask outdoor when removing cow **** as work. His employer already told him what he thinks of him. And only realized he was wearing a stab proof vest in Brasil

I think its a cooling vest thing so he doesn't get too warm :D

Harika wrote: »
    The new series "90 days the other way" started and those couples are full of promises

Jenny and Sumit - 60 year old US woman joins a man in India that cat fished her :D

Tiffany and Ronald - US woman, that didn't realize she was pregnant until birth, joins a man in South Africa with gambling addiction :confused: At least the first part happens sometimes.

Corey and Evelin - US man joins woman who wants him to earn him in Ecuador as much as in the US, and provides for him while she doesn't want kids, but milked him already out of 40k :rolleyes: I feel sorry for him as he seems like a really nice chap

Paul and Karine - known from the last season. He wears a mouth mask outdoor when removing cow **** as work. His employer already told him what he thinks of him. And only realized he was wearing a stab proof vest in Brasil :D

more info here: https://www.funnyordie.com/2019/6/12/18662211/90-day-fiance-tlc-crazy-reality-tv-show

This is even better that the rest of them, the culture shocks, and no potential of earning good money ,
    The 66 yr old granny going to meet the 30 yr old Indian that still live at his parents home, they don't want him to marry her, It is getting exciting. looking forward to how it all pans out

• Advertisement

Just catching up on episodes 2 and 3 now... Paul giving his dogs up has me in floods here :( ..... I blame pregnancy hormones!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just catching up on episodes 2 and 3 now... Paul giving his dogs up has me in floods here :( ..... I blame pregnancy hormones!!

That got me too, I don’t think I could do that.

Loving the show so far though :)

Anyone else watching pillow talk.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭5555555555

Cant believe Chantel is chasing Pedro around.

She is a cracker and he is a gormless fool.

Paul will not come to any good, he is whinging, even wearing a face mask while picking cow manure, She would do better off without him

5555555555 wrote: »
    Cant believe Chantel is chasing Pedro around.

She is a cracker and he is a gormless fool.

She is stunning honest and is too good to be treated like that, she is lucky she does not have a child by him, at least she can walk away, His family are terrible to her

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This needs resurrection.

Anyone watching the latest series?
    Brandon’s parents...there could be a whole series on this on its own.
    Brandon needs to dump the parents, the farm and move to a city with Julia.

RobertKK wrote: »
    This needs resurrection.

Anyone watching the latest series?
    Brandon’s parents...there could be a whole series on this on its own.
    Brandon needs to dump the parents, the farm and move to a city with Julia.

Yes so many keepers.
    Brandon stuck between parents and Julia. I Understand where they are coming from, their house their rules. Brandon burned all his money to get her over, so stuck for a while. Meanwhile his mother then putting condoms in his room and calling the doctor for her. Lol Still the best suited couple this season, he is a pushover and Julia will be happy to take the pusher role in this relationship.
    Stephanie the cougar, "he texts other women so i slept with his cousin" (slightly overreacting here) pro Tipp: his cousin told him already and he is milking her now like a cow. Also that she is already besties with his mom. #cringe
    Finally Rebecca said about zied that there are no red flags? FFS did she not see the previous season?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It is the best TV program at the moment.

Agree Brandon and Julia are the best suited couple, but with the parents, there are too many people directly in that relationship.

I think its always a bad idea to take a city girl and drop her in the countryside when she is not prepared for that lifestyle, it is not suited to Julia and its not suited to Natalie.
    Natalie is in the middle of nowhere in a cold house, no friends and Mike is away a lot of the time, I feel she wants it to work but the lifestyle is not something she can live with. She is from a big city so its hard on her.

Amira should have listened to her father, Andrew should have went to France, instead he tries to get to the US via Mexico during a pandemic and gets her locked up in Mexico...

Yeah Stephanie is idiot, her 27 year old boyfriend is definitely not waiting alone for her in Belize, and with her sleeping with his cousin. When she tells him it will be good TV...yeah and I think her man's mother would like grandchildren and Stephanie at 52, that is questionable.

Jovi and Yara, well that is just a disaster, Yara will never be happy and Jovi trying to please her won't be either but I don't think he is clever enough to see it yet.

Rebecca doing that refresh page...love is blind.

Only Brandon and Julia have any hope of a future I feel, but some big changes needed to make that happen.

I forgot about Tarek, this overall seems also well working. Even as he is a creep, at least herself is not a gold digger so hope this works out fine for them.

For Mike & Nathalie, they are stuck in a ditch. She gave him the ring back, he is not sure if she actually loves him and she wants all the benefits of wearing the ring, while not having it. They don't know where they stand, she alone at home, that´s a recipe for disaster.

• Advertisement

Just watching this week's episode. Mike and Nathalie...I just don't know what to say. I'm not sure what she expected but I can't understand the constant negativity.

Does anyone else think Zied's new look is modelled on Sal from Impractical Jokers?:D

I'm starting to become a bit sceptical about some elements of the show. It's starting to feel scripted or that actors are playing people in it....mainly the whole furniture shopping scene with Jovi and Yara.

Still love watching it though :D

Advertisement