Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-02-2016, 00:04   #1
huddler

All Ireland SuperCoach 2016

Actually not sure who won the thing last year, but it might have been one of the top-up filler-account things, which is a bit of a national disgrace lads.

SuperCoach this year lets you run a league of 10, so that's what I've opted for to limit the top-up teams.

I can't post the link to SuperCoach, but if someone would be so kind that'd be great.

Best of luck fellas!

All-Ireland SuperCoach 2016 League Code: 543176
Advertisement
22-02-2016, 09:50   #2
bruschi

This should be your link?

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/

I'd like to join, but I know once the season gets going I'll lose interest and I think a player who essentially gives walk overs and then changes the team every now and then is worse than the fillers so I wont join up. Best of luck for the season with it!
Thanks from:
22-02-2016, 23:51   #3
Mackman

I'm sticking with AFL Fantasy this year, most of the people I know play Fantasy. I don't think I would have the time to look after two different games. Good luck though!
24-02-2016, 07:54   #4
shanemkelly

I'm in.

I tend to look after my SC team & play Fantasy/DreamTeam for the craic.

Haven't looked at the Fantasy/DT rules this year, but I don't like the "2 free trades per week" - I prefer the "X trades per season" format...
22-03-2016, 07:33   #5
DoctorGonzo08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman View Post
I'm sticking with AFL Fantasy this year, most of the people I know play Fantasy. I don't think I would have the time to look after two different games. Good luck though!
Hey Mackman, is there a boards AFL Fantasy league this year?
Advertisement
23-03-2016, 04:03   #6
Mackman

I haven't set one up because there isn't much interest around here this year Doc. I have a private one that I'm having trouble getting players for too, a lot of the usual crowd aren't doing it this year. You, and anyone else from here that wants to join, are more than welcome.

League Code is: ZUF6J3WZ
(2) thanks from:
31-03-2016, 13:18   #7
DoctorGonzo08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman View Post
I haven't set one up because there isn't much interest around here this year Doc. I have a private one that I'm having trouble getting players for too, a lot of the usual crowd aren't doing it this year. You, and anyone else from here that wants to join, are more than welcome.

League Code is: ZUF6J3WZ
Cheers for that Mackman. I have noticed I'm the only Eagles fan in a Freo league though
01-04-2016, 00:46   #8
Mackman

Haha there's a few in there alright
06-07-2016, 14:21   #9
shanemkelly

*tumbleweed***

Anyone on here taking any of the Fantasy formats seriously this year?

Although I have a Fantasy team & a Dreamteam team, I'm practically ghost-shipping them. I hate the "2 trades per week" format of Fantasy and Dreamteam just annoys me

I'm a big fan of SuperCoach though and am knocking at the top 10K - maybe small-fry, but just wondering if any Boardsies are Fantasy Wizards

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion