Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Planned WWTP 2020 -2024 Kinsale Bandon Municipal Area

Options
  • 25-05-2020 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hello,

Would it be possible to provide me with information and/or links to proposed upgrades to WWTP or new WWTP for the Kinsale Bandon municipal area please?

Also is there any information or studies that you have conducted in relation to affects of malodour on peoples health whilst living in close proximity to WWTP?

Thanks,

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭empty21

Bump

Hello?

empty21 wrote: »
    Hello,

Would it be possible to provide me with information and/or links to proposed upgrades to WWTP or new WWTP for the Kinsale Bandon municipal area please?

Also is there any information or studies that you have conducted in relation to affects of malodour on peoples health whilst living in close proximity to WWTP?

Thanks,

Mike
    Any update please?

• Company Representative Posts: 254 Verified rep Irish Water: Agata

Hi there,

We are currently following up on this for you and as soon as an update is received a member of the team will be in touch.

In the meantime, thank you for your continued patience.

Kind regards,
    Agata

Hi there,

We are currently following up on this for you and as soon as an update is received a member of the team will be in touch.

Kind regards,
    Agata
    Hello,

Can you clarify how long I will be waiting for this information please?

Thanks,

M

• Advertisement

Hi there,

Kind regards,
    Agata
    Hello,

Thanks,

M
    Hello,

Any update please

Thanks,
    M

Hi there,

Kind regards,
    Agata
    Hello,

Thanks,

M
    Hello,

Any update please

Thanks,
    M

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi Mike,
    Hi there,

Kind regards,
    Agata
    Hello,

Thanks,

M
    Hello,

Any update please

Thanks,
    M
    We are following up with the relevant department on this query for you. As soon as more information is recieved, we will be in touch.

Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep Irish Water: Louise

Hi empty21,

Please see the new latest information regarding this on the website here. If you have any further queries, please get back in touch.

Kind regards,
    Louise

Advertisement