Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helly Hansen - Any orders Processed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Mine is 5 items for 78euro and is still pending on my bank account. Had originally only 3 items and stupidly added socks and a t-shirt as they were cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭tphase

o1s1n wrote: »
    Two separate orders delivered here on Friday, one for a rain coat listed at approx 150 and a bag that was 70.

Was tempted to buy one of the 750 euro down coats (were reduced to 300!) but thought that might be pushing it :D
    rub it in, why do't you.....

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

How often do promo codes like this get leaked to the general public?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

E mac wrote: »
    How often do promo codes like this get leaked to the general public?
    i dont know but the had a 50% off last black friday. i was signed up to the newsletter

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

The code was a pro friends and family code. But maybe it was limited to 1 item per order, should find out in the morning. Still says processing on my account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Cetyl Palmitate

I out in a 5 item order last Sunday. Amount remains pending on my account. Based on responses here I would not be too hopeful of receiving anything but would have thought the transaction would have dropped off by now if that were the case.

Looks like criteria for applying to be a member of proshop is fairly wide ranging if nothing arrives this time anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭Greg81

Got 2 parcels delivered last Friday.
    Nothing super fancy just t-shirt and sweater.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jonnyatomic

my order is still pending this morning and ordered last monday, sent an email to customer service and they came back with a ticket number and said they would get back to me, that was last thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭amber2

Once order is dispatched does anyone whose order has been fulfilled Know if HH email to confirm shipping and tracking number. Same boat here as many money debited on Monday morning last and nothing Since. Ordered 2 items.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,516 ✭✭✭SteM

amber2 wrote: »
    Once order is dispatched does anyone whose order has been fulfilled Know if HH email to confirm shipping and tracking number. Same boat here as many money debited on Monday Last and nothing Since. Ordered 2 items.

Yes an email is sent by HH on dispatch. Then another from DHL when it's in the system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

Ordered last Monday. Money hasn't been taken from revolut so will revert back into my account tonight. Sent an email last week to them but no response. Ordered three items in total.

Oh well. Lucky those who got stuff delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭confusedeire

Money was taken out of my account straight away last Monday morning but still no update on order. tried ringing and cant get through

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

Money was taken out of my account straight away last Monday morning but still no update on order. tried ringing and cant get through

Yeah their phone number seems to be out of action???

• Registered Users Posts: 73,379 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

my order is still pending this morning and ordered last monday, sent an email to customer service and they came back with a ticket number and said they would get back to me, that was last thursday.

I sent a query on Monday about delivery, got a ticket number and nothing else.
    Item got delivered in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭confusedeire

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I sent a query on Monday about delivery, got a ticket number and nothing else.
    Item got delivered in the meantime.

did you get any other communication before delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Yeah their phone number seems to be out of action???

Probably based in the uk and today is a bank holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Cetyl Palmitate

Transaction cancelled. Oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭amber2

Pending transaction gone from my account tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

amber2 wrote: »
    Pending transaction gone from my account tonight.

Me too, signed up as a pro account, so waiting for reply using that, but not holding out much hope..

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

Money is back in my account so looks like a no go...l

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,379 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

did you get any other communication before delivery?

I did, but tracking number didn’t work on DHL site. Got SMS from DHL a few days after so it was grand, arrived 3 days early too which was nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

To the people that are saying their order was cancelled did you get an email to confirm cancellation or was there just no payment taken?

I haven’t heard anything since I got my confirmation email last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,911 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Order was pending, transaction disappeared from card today. Oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Transaction cancelled too. Ah well...

kingstevii wrote: »
    Me too, signed up as a pro account, so waiting for reply using that, but not holding out much hope..

Are you eligible? Or chancing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭tphase

pending transaction disappeared from my account last night
    just as well, I don't need overpriced fashion gear

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Scolly

stuba wrote: »
    To the people that are saying their order was cancelled did you get an email to confirm cancellation or was there just no payment taken?

I am in the same boat, the payment was listed as taken in BOI online but now it no longer appears. Presuming they have cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

stuba wrote: »

No email. The money was just returned from pending into my account like the transaction never happened

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Just off the phone to them & there is a delay in shipping due to the volume of orders they received using the discount code (it was much more succesful than anticipated he said :) ).

He said the card will be charged again when the products will be shipped and he said they are expecting to clear their backlog completely this week, maybe even today. So looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭glanman

Just off the phone to them & there is a delay in shipping due to the volume of orders they received using the discount code (it was much more succesful than anticipated he said :) ).

He said the card will be charged again when the products will be shipped and he said they are expecting to clear their backlog completely this week, maybe even today. So looking good.

Same!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Mac-Chops

xjyemei.jpg?w=462

Advertisement