Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Electric Ireland app crashing

• 23-05-2020 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Anyone else use the app and find it crashes when you try to view payment history?
    It’s been like this for almost a year now.
    Used to be able to view my payment history no problem, but now all I seem to be able to do is top up, but as soon as I go to look at payment history the app crashes! So annoying!

Edited to add, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, still doesn’t work, have switched to a newer phone so definitely up to date and supported and still crashes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Cherrycola,

Sorry to read it. We have not been made aware of a broad issue with the app.

We recommend contacting Payzone on info@payzone.ie - and the Electric Ireland dedicated PAYG telephone advisors can be contacted through the Customer Service number, 1850 372 372 (available until 8pm Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays).

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement