Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

I went winter clothes shopping, still need more but its a start anyway! All of them are New Look, I have a bit of an obsession with that shop and the 20% off for students is extremely tempting

203038201.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

€24.99

201237858.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

€7.99

202390642.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

€9.99

I was in London so went to the Natural History Museum and got these:

dino-alphabet-abc-t-shirt-large-5467.jpg

I love being a girl so able to fit into kids clothses :p
    Also got 2 really pretty bracelets there but I can't find them on their website.

Went to the Disney store too which is amazingly awesome! I could have bought everything in that shop happily. Ended up with just:

2399045120004M?$full$

And a really cute Mickey Mouse and Pluto tshirt, again from the kids section but I can't find it online :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Feeling oh so depressed tonight:( so decided to treat myself to a couple of things:)

Gunne Sax Dress from etsy (slightly in need of repair)
    il_430xN.180830769.jpg
    And Hush Puppies Boots from Amazon (not in need of repair:pac:)
    41rxJUDeagL._AA300_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

All the following items from ASOS

Jumper Dress
    image1xl.jpg

Velvet Leggings (not so sure about these but we'll see)
    image4xl.jpg

Work skirt (how exciting! another black skirt!)
    image1xl.jpg

More casual leopard print skirt
    image1xl.jpg

Also got some gloves from Topshop, faux fur and fingerless. They are very cute! Can't find them on the website.

I almost forgot, bought this French Connection dress. I saw it on the ASOS outlet but they didn't have my size so I found it on ebay. Love the shoulder detail!

image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Lol Lindtee I was eyeballing that one too! Good value! I held out and saved my cash as I'm trying to find a nice calf length wool plaid skirt (in browns) at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Every single one of them are gorgeous, Pythia!

• Advertisement

Sapsorrow wrote: »
    Lol Lindtee I was eyeballing that one too! Good value! I held out and saved my cash as I'm trying to find a nice calf length wool plaid skirt (in browns) at the moment.

Just loved the colours of it:) and the length is great.
    I actually managed to get 2 woolen brown plaid style skirts in M&S sale for a euro each. Didn't have any brown boots to go with them though so I hope the hush puppies will go with them. Have had my eye on Amazon for ages for brown leather boots that weren't too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

fonpokno wrote: »
    Maisie_dress.jpg
    Got the above at a sample sale. It's so pretty!!!

Got another dress and another top but I can't find them online for the minute. The sale is on in the CityWest hotel til tomorrow if anyone wants to know too. It's on again in the first week of December too, they really have some gorgeous stuff.

<3 sample sales! :D

That is so gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

594372main.jpg
    RI: but in navy

591713main.jpg
    RI

592947main.jpg

RI

592361main.jpg

RI :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

160xz5d.png
    €18 TK Maxx

2n19cls.jpg
    Hush Puppies, TK Maxx, €38, except in Lobster Red

Also got a pair of Diesel grey court shoe, suede, with black ruffling on the toe for €36. RRP €168!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Did he pick that out with out hints? If so.... Gwwaaaaan the husband, love chloe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Got this for €25 reduced from €60 in the sale in Dorothy Perkins today

07521332_small.jpg

this necklace, €4.50 from Claire's Accessories

dscn0320q.jpg

and tights, which are just plain black and not worth posting!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,962 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Pythia wrote: »
    I almost forgot, bought this French Connection dress. I saw it on the ASOS outlet but they didn't have my size so I found it on ebay. Love the shoulder detail!

Oh I really like that. I must show it to the missus and remind her that I like 'regular' clothes too! Nice find Pythia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Got a pair of Urban Outfitters shorts/skirt in Oxfam today bnwt rrp €46, for €6.50.

very like these

culotte4.png

Also picked up a great Hobbs graphic print cord mini for €5 in Mrs Quinns

and this cute skirt in Tesco for €9

jq020016_m.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Which Tesco is this from?

I've yet to see a Tesco store with a decent clothing section for women lol!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Have you been to the Maynooth one?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Nutgrove, Rathfarnham, they have 2 rows of ladies stuff. I'm sure the Maynooth branch is better though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Finally TK Maxx answered my prayers, got a pair of black Bearpaw boots there today, in my gigantor foot size, for €50. So happy, had a pair when I lived in Canada and they were the warmest boots ever, it's taken me 3 Irish winters to find them again, yay!

Originally wanted the tan ones but when I tried them on today I was wearing grey and pink, and decided black ones go with so much more of my wardrobe.

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/50000018/Images/2/117/BEAR010810_133205.main.jpg

Tesco in Ballinasloe Co. Galway has a huge women's clothes section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

This jacket. (See link below)
    I couldn't love it more. Really comfortable and flattering. It was supposed to be 45 but I got it on sale and with a student discount so it was 30. I know it isn't super exciting but it'll go with most things I have and looks well made enough to last ages.

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jackets-and-coats/cord-blazer_202294015?icSort=-bestSellerScore

Even though I bought the hush puppies last week, I had my eye on the dr marten boots below for a while, when they went down to £28.50 I couldn't resist:o
    41ZyY2Z5QtL._AA300_.jpg
    Also a red coat from ebay for £5.49. Been after one for a while, and don't have the time these days to shop around:( Not *exactly* what I was after but for the price it will do fine. Plus the hood looks big which is what I wanted.
    409933717_tp.jpg409933733_tp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Got my graduation dress :D

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/chiffon-one-shoulder-dress_209786501

Gotten brighten it up now with shoes and accessories :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

akamossy wrote: »

nice :D

what kinda shoes are you thinking of wearing with it? what do you think of these?

Links234 wrote: »
    nice :D

what kinda shoes are you thinking of wearing with it? what do you think of these?

Kinda wanna go a different colour with the shoes and accessories, don't want too much black, just not sure what colour i want yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Picture2-6.png

All Saints!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭sallysaucer101

akamossy wrote: »

Hope this doesn't offend but I got something very like this from Penneys very recently. Cant remember excatly how much it was and it is more a top than dress. But same shape etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

130984.JPG

Picked up my new bike today, it's the ultimate accessory! Still waiting for my torpedo light to arrive though and I want to put some plastic sunflowers through the wicker of the basket too, just for that extra crazy hippy effect! :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Sapsorrow that is a lovely bike and I love the idea with the sunflowers - they are one of my favourite flowers, I had them in my wedding bouquet in the middle of winter (thank you smccarrick for sourcing them).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

bought these to day

hi top cons from burton - 18 blips :P

and the jeans are from zara for 50 blips :s :P

Hope this doesn't offend but I got something very like this from Penneys very recently. Cant remember excatly how much it was and it is more a top than dress. But same shape etc.

Ummm why would it offend me? :confused: Nothing wrong with getting a dress in penneys, I know already too, I saw it in there, makes no difference to me. I like it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

It's not like it's a Oscar De La Renta gown Sallysaucer! High Street is high street (very pretty High Street), a lot of these shops share suppliers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement