Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can't get a reciept

Options
  • 16-10-2020 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Hi folks I'm trying to get a receipt for a job that was done on the car he couldnt give it to me when I asked , I'm still chasing him up he is still sending it then asks me what date was it again , then he doesn't keep his receipt over 6 months rubbish any help please appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

torrevieja wrote: »
    Hi folks I'm trying to get a receipt for a job that was done on the car he couldnt give it to me when I asked , I'm still chasing him up he is still sending it then asks me what date was it again , then he doesn't keep his receipt over 6 months rubbish any help please appreciated

Did you pay in cash or card?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Did you pay in cash or card?

Cash it's a sticker on the van

• Registered Users Posts: 5,768 ✭✭✭con747

Revenue quote "In general you must retain all books, records and documents relevant to your business for a period of six years. The retention of certain records, however, is subject to specific time limits". He is obviously not putting it through the books.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,326 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Did you tell him that you would require a receipt before the price was agreed?

coylemj wrote: »
    Did you tell him that you would require a receipt before the price was agreed?

Absolutely

• Advertisement

So if I don't get it who do I turn to

So if I don't get it who do I turn to

Tell him if he doesn't supply a receipt you will report him to revenue as a last resort.

i did tell him that and he kept going on about dates , which i already told him lots of times, i told him to email me the reciept tonight, i wont be emailing him again , but he didnt bother his Ar//

not answering emails im ringing Revenue Monday thanks folks

not answering emails im ringing Revenue Monday thanks folks

If you need it for vat returns it's your only option. Explain the whole saga to revenue. Good luck

• Advertisement

con747 wrote: »
    If you need it for vat returns it's your only option. Explain the whole saga to revenue. Good luck

oh i will

Advertisement