Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FBD insurance for an IS200

• 22-10-2020 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Well lads, Can anyone explain how Fleet/Farm Insurance works with FBD. I always thought it was only for commercial insurance on say Vans/Jeeps. But ive seen a few lads have IS200's on it

If anyone knows how this is done, please let me know

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,112 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

FBD will insure private cars. I'd say anyone below 30 will struggle getting a competitive quote on an IS200.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭con747

From memory yonks back FBD would insure your private cars if you had enough farm stuff insured. When you think about it a decent sized farm would have kit worth a lot of 0's so it's in their interest to look after them.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

The amount of. business you have with any insurance company will dictate what they are prepared to do for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,381 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Maybe get your full licence first and look at getting a Lexus in a few years

Advertisement