Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

This is heartbreaking - Child Bullying

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Stay classy AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Arghus wrote: »
    Stay classy AH.
    Who do you mean A? Most people seem to have empathy for the lad.

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Who do you mean A? Most people seem to have empathy for the lad.

Ah, yeah, but ya know there's always the predictable cohort that don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭squawker

he was coached for that video.

go fcuk yourself

that was honesty.. but you probably never felt that in your life with that wanker comment

be gone cnut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

squawker wrote: »
    go fcuk yourself

that was honesty, but you probably never felt that in your life with that wanker comment

be gone cnut

Hahaha, if my slong was long enough I happily would!

I'll repeat he was coached, for that video, the mother has serious questions to answer about videoing him going on about hanging.

• Advertisement

Hahaha, if my slong was long enough I happily would!

I'll repeat he was coached, for that video, the mother has serious questions to answer about videoing him going on about hanging.

walk a mile in another's man's shoes ffs

don't be such a judgemental prick, you are like the auld wans years ago over the garden fence

begone outa my life you foul beast

don't be such a judgemental prick, you are like the auld wans years ago over the garden fence

I can only laugh at you!

Are you ok there?

He was and has been coached.

I can only laugh at you!

Are you ok there?

He was and has been coached.

You don't know that.

It's clearly staged for the internet and to boost his acting profile, what parents would video something like that? A 9 year old on about hanging themselves.

Man. That's some daft stuff. Boost his acting profile? Put down the bong.

• Advertisement

It's clearly staged for the internet and to boost his acting profile, what parents would video something like that? A 9 year old on about hanging themselves.

alright there pet ;)

Acting profile is the only thing you took from my post?

Come off it

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

go fcuk yourself

that was honesty.. but you probably never felt that in your life with that wanker comment

be gone cnut

alright there pet ;)

Mod
    If you can't interact without insulting, don't post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

The claims about him falsifying his age have been refuted by Snopes.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/quaden-bayles-18-years-old/

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mod
    If you can't interact without insulting, don't post here.

ah here, what they said was disgusting and I was well within my rights to call him out

and I get a warning, pfffttt

shove it up you hole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

<snip>
    The boy will survive the bullying. It's his mother who is humiliating him and making him feel like a failure and an outsider to validate herself. she's basically pimping him out for likes. Disgraceful woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I'm sure you have all the evidence to back up your sick claims of course?

I'm sure you have all the evidence to back up your sick claims of course?

You can clearly see it's staged, why video it, why would a 9 year old go on about hanging themselves, wake up.

A guardian manages his acting profile, I presume his mother. He has amassed 100k extra followers since this was put up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

You can clearly see it's staged, why video it, why would a 9 year old go on about hanging themselves, wake up.

A guardian manages his acting profile, I presume his mother. He has amassed 100k extra followers since this was put up.

I have my doubts about it myself, but until it's proven that this is some sick attempt at instant social media fame I'm gonna give him and his mother the benefit of the doubt.

So no evidence for your sad, sick claims? It's people like you who are bullying him, think about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

So no evidence for your sad, sick claims? It's people like you who are bullying him, think about that.

Whatever about the claims, the boy is better without that woman elevating herself to victim status by making the poor boy a victim. I'm not suggesting she's doing it for financial gain, but she's doing it for herself. 100%. The boy would be happier and better off without a mother like that.

He's mother put the video up for publicity have you anything to say about, him saying he'll hang himself, a 9 year old think of that. I'll stick to my opinion he has been coached.

Calm down there FFS, I've bullied no one.

He's mother put the video up for publicity have you anything to say about, him saying he'll hang himself, a 9 year old think of that. I'll stick to my opinion he has been coached.

Calm down there FFS, I've bullied no one.

Because 9 year olds dont have suicidal thoughts?

https://www.theatlantavoice.com/articles/9-year-old-girl-commits-suicide-after-months-of-being-bullied-at-her-school/
    McKenzie Adams, a 4th grader at U.S. Jones Elementary School in Alabama, died last week after she hung herself in their home. Her family blames racist bullying that apparently occurred at her school

https://abc13.com/5651957/
    CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee -- Neighbors are demanding change after a fourth grade boy they say was bullied at school killed himself earlier this week.

As I said, no evidence for your sad, sick claims.

Because 9 year olds dont have suicidal thoughts?

As I said, no evidence for your sad, sick claims.

Something is seriously wrong there.

They aren't "sick" claims, the mother posted the video instead of comforting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Something is seriously wrong there.

They aren't "sick" claims, the mother posted the video instead of comforting him.

You dont know anything about the situation, she could have been comforting him for a year and finally snapped.

You claimed it was fake because 9 year olds dont think of suicide, I have proven that not only do they think about it they carry it out.

You're no better than the bullies who led this child to have these thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Child actor being used by greedy parents.

It's very obvious.

ebbsy wrote: »
    Child actor being used by greedy parents.

It's very obvious.

Proof for this sick claim please?

You dont know anything about the situation, she could have been comforting him for a year and finally snapped.

You claimed it was fake because 9 year olds dont think of suicide, I have proven that not only do they think about it they carry it out.

You're no better than the bullies who led this child to have these thoughts.

Will you calm down, I was a bully, now I'm no better than a bully, his clearly been set up for the video.

Something is seriously wrong if 9 year old are killing themselves or even saying it.

He has been staged, set up, manipulated by his mother for the internet clicks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Proof for this sick claim please?

I've got one thanks already.

I'd say there will be mugs , t shirts and that old favourite pens to come.

Will they pay one cent in taxes ? Like **** they will.

And dont forget the reality tv show as well.

Advertisement