Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quite possibly the best documentary I’ve viewed in ages.

Options
  • 09-01-2020 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

It’s fairly long but well worth watching,trust me on that.

Everything is a rich man’s trick.
    https://youtu.be/M8nE-8ctbTI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,977 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

3.5hrs.....I'll pass.

Could you give us a summary to help us decide if its actually worth watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It has got a few decent reviews on IMDB.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4798606/

3.5 hours is a long slog to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

NIMAN wrote: »
    3.5hrs.....I'll pass.

Once you start watching it then it flies in,I was the same as you tbh but once it started then I watched it all the way through,it’s that sort of a doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

NIMAN wrote: »
    3.5hrs.....I'll pass.

This. Even a small hint to what it's about?

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    This. Even a small hint to what it's about?
    It’s about how the conmen throughout the years get people to die for them in exchange for absolutely nothing at all.
    How the Skull and Bones (Masonic Lodge) cartel are laughing at everyone whilst dancing around a table killing an innocent victim,the richest people on earth making sure that wars are kept going,be it the Rothschild family,the Mafia the Royal Family,and especially the Bush Family,a good summary on how 8 people were posted on various areas to make sure JFK didn’t stand a chance of surviving,how Henry Ford helped the Germans in WW2 along with many others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Hagar7 wrote: »
    It’s about how the conmen throughout the years get people to die for them in exchange for absolutely nothing at all.
    How the Skull and Bones (Masonic Lodge) cartel are laughing at everyone whilst dancing around a table killing an innocent victim,the richest people on earth making sure that wars are kept going,be it the Rothschild family,the Mafia the Royal Family,and especially the Bush Family,a good summary on how 8 people were posted on various areas to make sure JFK didn’t stand a chance of surviving,how Henry Ford helped the Germans in WW2 along with many others.

What about it was particularly interesting or convincing?

King Mob wrote: »

Everything.

Did you do anything to verify that the facts presented in the documentary were actually true and accurately presented?
    If so, what did you do to verify this.

If not, why did you find the documentary interesting or convincing?

You aren't doing a very good job of selling the idea of people investing 3 hours of their time on a random internet documentary.

Did you do anything to verify that the facts presented in the documentary were actually true and accurately presented?

You aren't doing a very good job of selling the idea of people investing 3 hours of their time on a random internet documentary.

Sorry Thomas but if you don't want to bother with the documentary I posted then that's entirely your prerogative,many have though,have a nice day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Thanks for this. Will watch later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

They Payseurs want you to think it’s the Rothschilds. There’s a long video about it on youtube.

Sorry Thomas but if you don't want to bother with the documentary I posted then that's entirely your prerogative,many have though,have a nice day.

Ok.
    So you didn't do anything to verify any of it's claims.
    You don't seem at all willing to discuss this documentary.

I don't understand why people do this...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,430 ✭✭✭weisses

There is a lot you don't understand .... Back of with the third degree interrogation method of debating... Watch the documentary, then come back and have a discussion about it...

weisses wrote: »
    There is a lot you don't understand .... Back of with the third degree interrogation method of debating... Watch the documentary, then come back and have a discussion about it...
    "Why did you find the documentary convincing" and "what did you do to verify it was accurate" = the third degree? :confused:

Ipso wrote: »
    They Payseurs want you to think it’s the Rothschilds. There’s a long video about it on youtube.

Cheers,is there a link to it the nmate?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I've seen it. Should be called "Everything is a conspiracy".

Its bat**** crazy for the most part. If I remember correctly they say JFK was shot 16 times by 8 shooters or something. lol.

Theres a reasonably interesting part which discusses Nazi funding. The rest is wild conjecture. Kinda like Zeitgeist. NWO, 9/11, JFK, Rothchilds etc. Basically one step away from lizard people.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Is the title of the documentary ‘Conspiracy Bingo’, by any chance?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Claims from the movie

"All terrorism is fake. It is military deception, practiced by the rich upon the poor in an ongoing class war."

"All institutions of the American government are essentially a gangster syndicate; and everybody knows this."

Lots of "everybody knows this", "we now know", "its been proven that" rhetoric rtc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

We know know that we don’t need to bother watching the linked documentary. It has been proven. Everybody knows this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Watch it find out.

weisses wrote: »

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,358 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Says an individual who has spent the last fourteen years on this site almost exclusively berating people for having opinions that disagree with their own.

Glazers Out!

nullzero wrote: »
    Says an individual who has spent the last fourteen years on this site almost exclusively berating people for having opinions that disagree with their own.
    Weird how personal people are getting on this thread.
    Pretty telling that people are more interesting in taking a pop at me rather that talk about the documentary.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It has got a few decent reviews on IMDB.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4798606/

3.5 hours is a long slog to get through.

JFK talked about secret societies before he died. It was his last speech; I believe.

starts at 6 mins 30 seconds

Weird how personal people are getting on this thread.
    Pretty telling that people are more interesting in taking a pop at me rather that talk about the documentary.

Nothing personal it's just an observation about your posting history. You spend an inordinate amount of your time arguing with people who's opinions differ from yours. Surely you can see the irony of you insisting that three and a half hours of your life should not be wasted by watching a documentary about conspiracy theories when conspiracy theories are largely the focus of your attention here? The focus of your attention as it happens since April 2006.

Glazers Out!

Nothing personal it's just an observation about your posting history. You spend an inordinate amount of your time arguing with people who's opinions differ from yours. Surely you can see the irony of you insisting that three and a half hours of your life should not be wasted by watching a documentary about conspiracy theories when conspiracy theories are largely the focus of your attention here?
    I didn't insist anything. I expressed my opinion that the documentary doesn't seem worth the investment of time given how the op hasn't given a good reason to watch it.

I expressed my opinion about the topic at hand after asking the op to expand on their thoughts.

Do you have an opinion on the documentary?
    Have you watched it?

If you'd prefer to just hijack this thread to discuss me, then I'm not very interested.

I didn't insist anything. I expressed my opinion that the documentary doesn't seem worth the investment of time given how the op hasn't given a good reason to watch it.

I expressed my opinion about the topic at hand after asking the op to expand on their thoughts.

Do you have an opinion on the documentary?
    Have you watched it?

If you'd prefer to just hijack this thread to discuss me, then I'm not very interested.

The documentary would appear to be on topic for this forum,although I haven't and probably will not watch it.

You said and I quote... "Did you do anything to verify that the facts presented in the documentary were actually true and accurately presented?

You aren't doing a very good job of selling the idea of people investing 3 hours of their time on a random internet documentary."

This would appear to me and I would suggest anyone else passing through this forum to be a pointedly demanding post.

The OP shared a link to a documentary that is relevant to the topics one might expect to find being discussed on such a forum, you began to insist that they give you a good reason to watch it.

I'm as entitled to express an opinion on your frankly OTT response to this person as you are to post in the way you did. I feel your intention was to hijack this thread, which ironically you have accused me of doing for taking you to task, although I wouldn't begin back seat modding like you have done with me.

My point is valid, why complain about spending three and a half hours of your life watching a documentary about conspiracy theories when you have spent almost fourteen years of your life discussing that very topic?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

I believe its a multilayered manyplayered international plot by the producers to get you to watch the documentary. The incontrovertible clues are dotted liberally throughout.

• Advertisement

The documentary would appear to be on topic for this forum,although I haven't and probably will not watch it.

You said and I quote... "Did you do anything to verify that the facts presented in the documentary were actually true and accurately presented?

You aren't doing a very good job of selling the idea of people investing 3 hours of their time on a random internet documentary."

This would appear to me and I would suggest anyone else passing through this forum to be a pointedly demanding post.

The OP shared a link to a documentary that is relevant to the topics one might expect to find being discussed on such a forum, you began to insist that they give you a good reason to watch it.

I'm as entitled to express an opinion on your frankly OTT response to this person as you are to post in the way you did. I feel your intention was to derail this thread, which ironically you have accused me of doing for taking you to task, although I wouldn't begin back seat modding like you have done with me.

My point is valid, why complain about spending three and a half hours of your life watching a documentary about conspiracy theories when you have spent almost fourteen years of your life discussing that very topic?
    Where did I complain about spending time on the documentary?

What was demanding or over the top about my questions?

Have you any thoughts on the documentary?

As I've explained before I am interested in conspiraxy theories, I just dont believe the vast majority are not true and not convincing.

Advertisement