Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Advice for degree

• 04-11-2019 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello, I am returning to education after a bit of a break as I am determined to get a degree as i want to secure a high salary for myself in the future. I only really have time to do it once as im a bit older than traditional students. Currently I am completing a level 6 certificate in Advanced Tourism after scoring with full distinctions in my level 5 tourism cert. Im not sure whether to continue with tourism for my degree due to Brexit and now is the time to decide , at the same time im not really sure what would be a clever area to study ,ive been researching different types of careers but im still a bit mind boggled. just wondering does anybody have any ideas on degrees that would be a good asset to me in the future, maybe somebody that knows areas that would be a good idea to study due to upcoming job opportunities in a few years? My current choices are either tourism management, business or I.T. All advice is welcome and greatly appreciated !

Advertisement