Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Super League and all things European Rugby League

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Great win for the Dragons, George Williams looks so ordinary for Warrington this year after how good he was for Canberra.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Hi Tom....im looking forward to some very tasty fare tonight in 3 super league games tonight.

I'll be focusing on Saints to once again to a demolition job ( on Warrinton)....... I've gone for exact same punt as last week....... saints for the ht/&/ft...... funnily enough it's the SAME odds as last week( 2to1ON)

I was at work so missed this evening's games. Saints earning you a nice few bob again then, Warrington looked like they didn't turn up again! I don't see where Toulouse are getting a win from this season, thought tonight might have been it but clearly not.

Awful 2nd half tonight from Leeds Rhinos...... I thought they had that game in the bag by ht....... no answers when Salford slipped up a great in 2nd half....expected better from Leeds this season

They couldn't defend and they were like rabbits in headlights for the last 20 minutes. One win all season so far, there's a few teams down there would be worried about relegation were it not for Toulouse.

• Advertisement

At HT ( 2 point difference) I thought Leeds were going to pull away from Salford....i thought " Leeds are BACK". With no disrespect to Salford that game didn't need much for a win. The first 20/25 minutes Leeds played great attacking rugby.....their " autopsy" of the 2nd half will be grim.

What was I saying about Toulouse..........😬 Fantastic result for them which I don't think anyone saw coming.

Broncos got their first point of the season with a draw v Barrow. Off the bottom of the league but played a game more.

Leeds losing again,10 nil so far (in the Challenge Cup, currently live on BBC) against Castleford. Very poor from them so far, but early days I suppose.

Hi Tom.....stopped off in PP to put on my " usual" bet on the way home from work.... saints for the ht/&/ft against Leeds..... I was expecting the 'usual' odds of 2 to1ON, this evening they only giving me 9to4ON......... I was laughing there....is that super inflation or just a realisation that saints are like a juggernaut this season.......just me& the dog at home tonight.....looking forward to a good game

• Advertisement

I'd love for Leeds to actually turn up and make a game of it. Have a soft spot for the Rhinos, always a club that supported expansion.

Blake Austin very ordinary this year.

Well, that turned out as expected...... thought Leeds would get 'something' on the scoreboard...... that was just 1 sided 'David v goliath' stuff. 4/9 odds looked miserable @ dinnertime but looked generous after the 1st quarter. Toulouse got 'schooled by Castleford too

Poor Toulouse stay in top flight will probably be brief, anything out of that game, even keeping it close and I'd have had a tiny flicker of hope for them, but unfortunately not.

Hi Tom

Stopped into PP on way home for a very 'speculative/ tentative ' wager on challenge cup...... a double......HullKR to do over Castleford tonight & Saints to do C Dragons tommorow after lunch.......only went for a score / €20 as I'm certainly NOT confident on Hull KR tonight....... I'd be a lot MORE confident on Saints tommorow. The DOUBLE @ 13/8,

• Registered Users Posts: 24,774 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

St Helen’s vs Wigan… Liam Moore making an absolute show of himself the manner as to which he is refereeing…

wrong decisions gifting St Helen’s a try and another prevents a Wigan try… calls a knock on the balls goes 3 feet backwards.

Didn't see the game but going by online he had a bit of a shocker. Shame when one of the huge rivalries in the game played second fiddle to inept officials.

I'm watching the Championship on Premier Sports, great coverage and brilliant to see the 2nd tier get some decent TV airtime. Just a shame Broncos aren't on very often and they're total shīt this year. Whitehaven Workington this evening, dreadful weather but great game.

Some v tasty fare on this afternoon ........ I think I'll take a punt on my "usual" --- saints to do Huddersfield @ ht AND ft. Even money on that double which seems quite generous.....then again Huddersfield are no walk over & ARE peaking..... of the other games I reckon Wigan will see off Wakefield comfortably.

Ah well, Huddersfield managed to squeeze in 2point just before ht making it a draw @ ht.... saints showed their dominance in 2nd half. Wigan did Wakefield by 44points

• Advertisement

Good game on at the minute, Hull and Warrington all square at half time.

Hull scraped over the line with 2 points,a try in 77th minute.....tough on Warrington......with 10minute remaining they could 'smell' a win... they sure were wishing that conversion would slip wide of the posts

Looking forward to a good game, Hull KR v Wakefield Trinity @ 3 tthis afternoon...... bookies & pundits giving Wakefield no chance.....I think it'll be a closer game than expected........ think Hull KR will probably win but it WON'T be by a large margin

It will be interesting to see if the Smith announcement makes a difference (either good or bad) to KR's mindset.

I'm thinking YES IT WILL......... dog walked , car washed & hoovered, grass cut, er' indoors away at a hen night ......now for 80minutes of ( hopefully) end-to-end top drawer sport

Yeah...... lop sided game....definitely NOT a classic

Wigan v Salford just kicked off on Channel 4. Would like to see a Red Devils win but think it's unlikely.

Looking forward to this challenge cup game @ half 2, expecting another steamroller performance from saint Helens.

Gone for my usual punt.........saints for the HT & FT result at surprising good odds of 8/11

• Advertisement

Advertisement