Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knicks Celtics at MSG...

• 25-01-2019 6:08pm

...4 of us over in NY next week, got tickets for Knicks Celtics at MSG. Don't really follow basketball but thought it would be good to get to some event. Sitting in the front row of the Bridge, which I take it is some section of the venue.

Anyone been? Anyone have any tips or suggestions? Places to eat or bars around that might be good for atmosphere before? We're staying a few blocks away in Herald Square, so can hang around there for a while.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Morrison J

...4 of us over in NY next week, got tickets for Knicks Celtics at MSG. Don't really follow basketball but thought it would be good to get to some event. Sitting in the front row of the Bridge, which I take it is some section of the venue.

Anyone been? Anyone have any tips or suggestions? Places to eat or bars around that might be good for atmosphere before? We're staying a few blocks away in Herald Square, so can hang around there for a while.
    Been to my fair share of Knicks games over the years.

Stout on 33rd is prob your best best for atmosphere. Will be paying premium prices though as is standard in that area.

Usually I'd go to Duke's which is beyond Herald Square. About a 15min walk to MSG but they do great wings and half price on all drinks till 7. Too far out to get any atmosphere usually but I'd prefer it that way myself.

Good eating spots in that area: Turntable Chicken, Pizza Suprema and Black Iron Burger depending what you're after.

Great, thanks for the tips.

Advertisement