Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

East lounge

Options
  • 19-02-2020 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Apologies if there is already a thread for this, but does anyone know if i'm flying to gatwick with EI can I still pay to access the east lounge? even if I'm not flying with any of the gulfs?
    EI lounge is 30 euro and the east lounge is 35 so I figured the east lounge might be better value.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

The East Lounge access is priced from €35 p/p online . Passengers can also pay directly at reception for €55 each. The East Lounge is complimentary for Qatar Airways, Emirates and Etihad First and Business class passengers travelling east.

Book in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Noxegon

Kev11491 wrote: »
    Apologies if there is already a thread for this, but does anyone know if i'm flying to gatwick with EI can I still pay to access the east lounge? even if I'm not flying with any of the gulfs?
    EI lounge is 30 euro and the east lounge is 35 so I figured the east lounge might be better value.

You can – and the East Lounge is much better than the EI lounge.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭sidekick

I traveled with Qatar recently and had the opportunity to visit the East lounge, so much better than anything else in Dublin. Highly recommended!

Advertisement