Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mature Nursing - when was the PAS exam in 2019?

• 13-01-2020 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I am wondering can someone tell me when the PAS exam was held in 2019? I forgot about the PAS exam as part of the application and booked a holiday for April 2020 and now I am wondering do I need to cancel. If anyone sat the PAS in 2019 and knows when in April the exam was held could you please let me know? All its says online is the PAS is say early to mid April so its a big vague and I have flights on the 15th!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xXxshoshxXx

I am wondering can someone tell me when the PAS exam was held in 2019? I forgot about the PAS exam as part of the application and booked a holiday for April 2020 and now I am wondering do I need to cancel. If anyone sat the PAS in 2019 and knows when in April the exam was held could you please let me know? All its says online is the PAS is say early to mid April so its a big vague and I have flights on the

Just checked my messages from last year. So I got dates for a booking window which was open from 14th-26th March. This was the time given to pick days for the exam which is dated on my messages from Monday first April until Saturday 13th of April. Hope this helps x

• Registered Users Posts: 15 xXxshoshxXx

I am wondering can someone tell me when the PAS exam was held in 2019? I forgot about the PAS exam as part of the application and booked a holiday for April 2020 and now I am wondering do I need to cancel. If anyone sat the PAS in 2019 and knows when in April the exam was held could you please let me know? All its says online is the PAS is say early to mid April so its a big vague and I have flights on the

Just checked my messages from last year. So I got dates for a booking window which was open from 14th-26th March. This was the time given to pick days for the exam which is dated on my messages from Monday first April until Saturday 13th of April. Hope this helps x

Advertisement