Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Hockey 2018-2019

• 28-08-2018 5:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Please confirm/re-confirm your participation in this years league...

If you have any suggestions for any changes to scoring or roster spots, let me know.

I will renew the league next week with everyone who has confirmed.

Possible draft dates for me personally are the 16th, or the weekend of the 29th/30th September... Sunday nights irish time is best for me! open to suggestions!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Count me in. 16th or 30th is good for me. Saturday is a no-no. I'm happy to keep the categories that are in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

In again. Once the draft ends by around 10:30pm-11:00pm I don't mind. From 9-5 on weekdays is a no no for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

i'm in

the 30th will be better as the preseason will be over and have some indication about roster spots and line combos... :D

once it's done by 11pm i'm happy too

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭alanmcl12

Count me in as always.
    The 30th sounds good for the draft

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I'm in and the 30th sounds good. I'm probably going to have the draft for my other league at 6pm that day though, so 8pm would be perfect for me.

As regards categories, I'd be happy enough to see PIM's go, but I'm not bothered if they stay, either. I'm happy with the rest of the categories from last year.

G
    A
    PIM
    PPP
    SHP
    SOG
    HIT
    BLK
    W
    GAA
    SV%
    SHO

• Advertisement

Can we have a ballot on PIMs? I like the category myself. It allows for a little aggression in your roster. I like trying to balance it with G/A etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mulla1985

Any room for a new guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Sorry, been crazy busy here recently... I'll get to renewing the league this weekend...

I think there should be room for one more alright, send me on your email address in private messenger...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Anyone actually play hockey in Ireland? on ice that is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

I'm in

• Advertisement

scottmcb04 wrote: »
    Sorry, been crazy busy here recently... I'll get to renewing the league this weekend...

I don't mind helping with the setup if you are busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MrGee

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    I don't mind helping with the setup if you are busy.

Im in again.

MrGee wrote: »
    Im in again.

Marcin also wanta to join again.
    He suggests adding the +- category again

are we set up yet guys?

Izy wrote: »
    are we set up yet guys?

Looks like it's in yahoo now

Did everyone get their auto-renewal? Is there anyone that has not received an invite of some sort?

Did everyone get their auto-renewal? Is there anyone that has not received an invite of some sort?

I got the email but its not showing up in the yahoo app. When i click on the link its tells me i dont have permission and im not in the league.

Is the draft time set in stone as the 29th? A few people had said the 30th suited them. Sunday night is better for me than Saturday night.

Saturday night is a no-go for me for the draft. I was under the impression that it was going to be on the Sunday (30th) night.

I got the email but its not showing up in the yahoo app. When i click on the link its tells me i dont have permission and im not in the league.

What's your team name? I will try and figure it out when i get home...

Draft is on the 30th, accidentally put the 29th last night...

• Advertisement

My team the last few seasons was Nunpropercapitals. Normally automatically renews, hasnt this year.

My team the last few seasons was Nunpropercapitals. Normally automatically renews, hasnt this year.

They are showing up in the league though

They are showing up in the league though

Very strange, im getting notifications from it but im logged into the app through my normal email and its not showing up.
    Maybe if you can delete the team and resend an invitation to my email i can start a new team.

Very strange, im getting notifications from it but im logged into the app through my normal email and its not showing up.
    Maybe if you can delete the team and resend an invitation to my email i can start a new team.

Can you see your team in the league standings?

Berserker wrote: »
    Can you see your team in the league standings?

No, when ever i try to click on email links it says im not in the league and i cant see anything. In the app i cant find my team at all. Its like my account disappeared. If a new invite is sent i can start again and the moderator remove the other team.

I finally have access, apparentlly i had 2 accounts attached to my email. Good to go.

Probably a bit late in the day to be suggesting this, but would there be enough interest in creating a keeper/dynasty league? Maybe next season?

Probably a bit late in the day to be suggesting this, but would there be enough interest in creating a keeper/dynasty league? Maybe next season?

I suggested this a few years back but there wasn't much interest.... keep a max of 4 of your roster for next year...

I'd be up for it

Anyone in/out for this year? Getting close to that time of year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Mulla1985

In

Advertisement