Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rent review link

• 12-12-2019 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got a link to a rent review document - template?

RTB ones are just samples

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 2,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭macplaxton

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mea_k

New rent freeze bill will see influx of these used before pass. Sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

macplaxton wrote: »

The rent review document in that link is no use as the boxes are spoiled with "insert landlord name here" etc

Need a blank sheet, not a sample

It's a template in Microsoft docx format. If you wish to remove items in square brackets then either delete them before printing leaving the appropriate space or type in the correct information where noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

macplaxton wrote: »
    It's a template in Microsoft docx format. If you wish to remove items in square brackets then either delete them before printing leaving the appropriate space or type in the correct information where noted.

my computer must have a gremlin , i tried to edit the page but im prevented from doing so , thought there might be a blank template

thanks

• Advertisement

Must be a gremlin or permissions issue with the file. It fairness it opens out with all the wrong formatting in OpenOffice, but on my other desktop with MS Word it works fine and is unlocked.

Other than that, you could try highlighting all, copying and pasting into a new document and see if you can subsequently edit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

Hi all, apologies if this is obvious but can someone tell me if the new rent review form on the rtb site has to be used exactly as it is or can it be edited and just keep the relevant bits (delete all the information notes and parts that do not apply)? There's a lot of information that looks like instructions and bits of the legislation included - does that need to be left in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Instructions delete yes but not the legislation obviously

Advertisement