Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaa jersey

• 26-03-2020 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi im going buying a gaa jersey from oneills and im not sure what size is best for me. Id be 5 foot 6.5, weight probably between 50-60kg, im fairly slim, and was looking for a jersey that would fit tight. Tia

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Stephen A Smith

you'd be a medium. Most are skin tight these days too, should fit you a treat. If you like a bit of room then go for a large.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Also player fit which I think you pay a 5er extra for will be tighter around the bicep and chest

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

you'd be a medium. Most are skin tight these days too, should fit you a treat. If you like a bit of room then go for a large.

5ft6 and 8ish stone, looking for a tight fit. I'd be inclined to go for S.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Ah fitting and O’Neills. My actual nightmare!! I find most of their stuff to be huge fitting.

Im 5ft 7in and 10stone and the only jersey that fits me is tight fit size small. Normal fit jerseys are like parachutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭BloodyBill

jackok04 wrote: »
    Hi im going buying a gaa jersey from oneills and im not sure what size is best for me. Id be 5 foot 6.5, weight probably between 50-60kg, im fairly slim, and was looking for a jersey that would fit tight. Tia

Between 50 and 60Kg's ,holy smoke that's a fair gap inbetween. Your a jockey in the making...Small Jersey I'd say or a kiddies Large

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

O'Neill's are very big. You need a size 'small' at most, or possibly a kids large as said above.

Advertisement