Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Online programme for spin class

• 23-03-2020 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Just bought a spin bike there today to train at home as gym closed.
    Would anyone be able share where one could get video or recording programmes online that could play for 30-45 minute workout. Much easier to follow similar to having an instructor in room with you. Preferably music with the workouts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭AlfaZen

Loads of them on youtube - worth starting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Also Les Mills on Demand (about €12 a month I think with a free trial) gives you the RPM and Sprint classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 imPhilip

I am using pelotons app - it is 12.99 per month, but i think they are offering 90 day free trial at moment

• Registered Users Posts: 28,091 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

imPhilip wrote: »
    I am using pelotons app - it is 12.99 per month, but i think they are offering 90 day free trial at moment

Does the peloton bike add anything to the mix is it just a spinbike with a pad attached?
    How you finding it, still using it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

imPhilip wrote: »

Can you get it in ireland? It doesn't seem to work for me on android?

• Advertisement

Does the peloton bike add anything to the mix is it just a spinbike with a pad attached?
    How you finding it, still using it?

I like the look of the Peloton bike, it has not launched here, but looking at the UK pricing, it is a bit much, along then with a monthly subscription that is higher than the app cost

I find using my own spin bike, a schwinn ic8 with the app installed on my ipad miini, it works well. I pair it with a heart rate monitor and to capture more data

Can you get it in ireland? It doesn't seem to work for me on android?

I am not sure about android, but to find and install the app on my ipad i had to first change my region to UK and changed it back to Ireland after installation.

you can also just view from laptop / web browser. This is what i done before committing to subscription charge. I signed up on their website and watched some of their classes to get a feel for it and if it was worth the money.

Advertisement