Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** 27th June 2017 Colmcilles @ 8PM vs The Full Irish

• 27-06-2017 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

After being idle in the league last week, we were back with a bang tonight with a demolition of The Full Irish. Every single player worked their socks off tonight and we reaped the reward with a comprehensive 4-0 victory. A hat-trick from Ronan complimented with a tidy finish from newcomer Karl saw us win in very convincing fashion. The back were very solid and were well worth the clean sheet. More of the same from now on would be great.

Team tonight was

• Craig
    • Martin
    • Russell
    • Paul
    • Barry
    • David
    • John
    • Dave
    • Ronan
    • Steven
    • Karl
    • Ed

Scorers this season

Ronan x 3
    John x 2
    Rego x 2
    Ed x 2
    Robbie x 1
    Karl x 1
    Martin x 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

ive 2 goals :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Both were in the league? Must've missed one sorry. Maybe you could update the Scorers on astro.ie? It's only yourself credited so far, and it's with 1 goal :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Omackeral wrote: »
    Both were in the league? Must've missed one sorry. Maybe you could update the Scorers on astro.ie? It's only yourself credited so far, and it's with 1 goal :p

they changed the table when they added a team, so everything got wiped. doesnt allow me to update either.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

they changed the table when they added a team, so everything got wiped. doesnt allow me to update either.

Sound. I think all the other Scorers are correct. I've updated you to 2 there anyhow!

Advertisement