Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citywest Village Launch Spring 2017

• 28-01-2017 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭conormc1984

New houses launching in Spring 2017. Any one have any other info on them. Ball park figure on prices, think there are going to be about 400 built.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭CFC007

Is this Silken Park that you're referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭syndrome777

can anyone pinpoint h
    this on map as can't figure where in city west this is exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭conormc1984

can anyone pinpoint h
    this on map as can't figure where in city west this is exactly
    Its right beside the citywest campus Luas stop

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭syndrome777

Its right beside the citywest campus Luas stop

thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭shawnxxiong

No info, but they are constructing fast (compared to the ones in Cuil Duin). I passed the site everyday on the luas, looks lovely - spacious red brick houses, easy commute. Not sure about the community though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 12Highroller

Apparently launching in April..

citywestvillage.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 34 notkenny

Does any one know prices for these houuses yet?

notkenny wrote: »
    Does any one know prices for these houuses yet?

I was told by sherry Fitz I think it is whom are selling them that they will be priced similar to silken park. He said starting at 300k.

For what it's worth the next phase of cuil duin is launching and they are going to be from 295k

There seems to be an issue causing serious delay on the Cuil Duin site. Contracts were heavily delayed after booking deposits paid last summer/ autumn. Nobody has moved in yet and phase two is hitting the market next week.

I pass the houses at Citywest village everyday (including weekends). The initial phase seems more or less finished as of yesterday. Launch for those registered on the website is next week apparently.

Hi guys. I got an email yesterday about the launch next week. Does anyone know which day its going to be? the email gave no firm details. Frustrating as I pass the site everyday and the guys on site don't have any details either. Yet this is happening next week???? Deposit needs to be organised and ready so I'll need a few days notice at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tuhula

Hi guys. I got an email yesterday about the launch next week. Does anyone know which day its going to be? the email gave no firm details. Frustrating as I pass the site everyday and the guys on site don't have any details either. Yet this is happening next week???? Deposit needs to be organised and ready so I'll need a few days notice at least.

Organise the deposit today to go to your current account if you have it in a savings account.. then go to the viewing and tell them you will do a transfer online. They will give you a few days for it to transfer from your account to theirs, just email them to show that you have made the transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭CFC007

What price region are they starting at?

CFC007 wrote: »
    What price region are they starting at?

Email only said ''Prices from 295,000''

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dubliner1900

Would the area be suitable for a family with small kids?House looks really nice but the reputation of districts beside worry me a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭iwantthat

I cannot find any details about the floor plans for different houses or price from the website citywestvillage.ie. anyone have any idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Aph2016

Does anyone know the official launch date? Unsure about the location in the middle of a business Park. I read online there's plans for 340 more houses and 60 apartments.

Houses look great online.

Still doesn't seem to details on the official launch date had anyone heard anything.

The main website is updated now and has a brochure with plan attached.

Still doesn't seem to details on the official launch date had anyone heard anything.

The main website is updated now and has a brochure with plan attached.

I got an email from Sherry Fitz this morning with a link to join a ''dedicated hub'' .. I created a log in and no further details on that about launch or prices Im afraid

I phoned them there they said an email will be going out shortly with launch date.

3 bed townhouse 109 sq.m from 295
    3 bed semi d 113sq.m from 317500
    4 bed semi d 144sq.m from 380

• Advertisement

Tuhula wrote: »
    3 bed townhouse 109 sq.m from 295
    3 bed semi d 113sq.m from 317500
    4 bed semi d 144sq.m from 380

Thanks did you get a email. I never got on is there anymore details.

Thanks did you get a email. I never got on is there anymore details.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Drove out for a look tonight. Security guy said they are expecting 450 people tomorrow :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Aph2016

Anyone going up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Frankieok

Houses are absolutely stunning but I'd be concerned at how close they are situated to bad areas of tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Merowig

Jobstown is a bit too close for my taste. Would be worried about burglary...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Merowig wrote: »
    Jobstown is a bit too close for my taste. Would be worried about burglary...

300k to live in Brookfield :confused:
    The bubble is back!

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Merowig

The houses look really nice from the outside (I didn't manage to visit them) and I work in Citywest so that would be handy - though my wife works in another part of Dublin and I don't mind commuting.

Apparently a school and shops should be built as well there.
    So far there is a Spar on the Business Campus which closes at 18.00, you have a Lidl and the Citywest Shopping Center with a Dunnes in ~1km distance and then Saggart a bit further down the line. The Luas makes ~45/50 minutes to City Center, Dublin Bus close to 1 hour.
    Though am not sure it is pleasent to hear the Luas all day long.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sullydublin

I had a look at these on Saturday. Nice looking house with a very good finish
    Bad points being to near Brookfield and Ard Mor. No natural gas supply to the house. No parking arrangements as some houses have no front gardens. Back gardens are very tight for space.  
    Positives being, Luas on your doorstep ,  Low management fees , Security patrols of estate. 
    On personal level i'd rather buy in the older parts such as Westbrook due to getting A semi detached with gardens etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 CitywestMan

Did anyone book a house there ? It would be good to know if you were able to use the Help to Buy and when the tentative completion date is

Advertisement