Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,507 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Great news. Not sure how many people would have stepped up and confronted these scumbags.

You mean left his kids in a moving car and legged it once they wouldn't back off?

Heroes do come in all guises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Boggles wrote: »
    You mean left his kids in a moving car and legged it once they wouldn't back off?

I suppose he could have seat behind a keyboard all day would and talk the talk like some here:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VicMackey1

If Tommy Robinson saved a child from a pedophile, some posters here would still say he was wrong! Boggles the mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

VicMackey1 wrote: »
    If Tommy Robinson saved a child from a pedophile, some posters here would still say he was wrong! Boggles the mind.

No pun intended!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Who in their right mind would take on 3 or 4 lads? I mean really, he confronted them, he did enough, they’re now being charged. Literally any reason to have a pop at tommy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,507 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Who in their right mind would take on 3 or 4 lads? I mean really, he confronted them, he did enough, they’re now being charged. Literally any reason to have a pop at tommy.

Taking them on means legging it? :confused:

As his young kids rolled off alone in the car.

Stephen got his grift video though so more money off the dribblers and that's all that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

VicMackey1 wrote: »

You have to ask yourself a very simple quesion and that is WHY is he filming these encounters?

Picture yourself happening upon a fracas or altercation or episode of criminality where you felt the need to intervene. Would you have someone record your intervention or would you just get involved and leave it at that? You see two **** vandalising a car or trying to mug some poor hapless fcuker and you wade in to help out. Would you first have someone record and then go steaming in?

You have to ask yourself a very simple quesion and that is WHY is he filming these encounters?

Picture yourself happening upon a fracas or altercation or episode of criminality where you felt the need to intervene. Would you have someone record your intervention or would you just get involved and leave it at that? You see two **** vandalising a car or trying to mug some poor hapless fcuker and you wade in to help out. Would you first have someone record and then go steaming in?

Because he faces daily harassment he records EVERYTHING.

Taking them on means legging it? :confused:

As his young kids rolled off alone in the car.

Stephen got his grift video though so more money off the dribblers and that's all that matters.

READ what I said.

then

READ what you said.

It's like talking to a 5 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,428 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

READ what I said.

then

READ what you said.

It's like talking to a 5 year old.
    As you can see the best that the Anti-Tommy Brigade can come up with on this good news story is the handbreak in Tommy's car wasn't fully engaged! I'm sure the UK cops who are no friends of Tommy, would have charged him if there was any wrong doing on his actions!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

muffler wrote: »
    Robinson looked like he should have been given a good slap for his aggressive behaviour

aggressive behavior? id call that a pretty tame response as a father if his daughter was sexually assaulted by some pedo.

Police deserve a good slap for giving a "potential" pedo the benefit of the doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

I mean, I think he's as big a tool as anyone but he does appear to have done something good in this particular case. You don't have to celebrate him but what's the point in putting down an act like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭BarnardsLoop

Because he faces daily harassment

I wouldn't call a violent little thug being told to **** off (or facing consequences for his thuggery) 'harassment' but Stephen and his supporters do tend to be precious sorts who can dish it out but can't take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Cupatae wrote: »
    aggressive behavior? id call that a pretty tame response as a father if his daughter was sexually assaulted by some pedo.

Police deserve a good slap for giving a "potential" pedo the benefit of the doubt.

Ehhh...EVERYONE gets the benefit of the doubt until there is EVIDENCE to do otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

Its interesting reading the different spin applied to these sorts of stories. On the one hand you have Robinson slated as a bad father for standing up to 3-4 aggressive youths, while on the other hand you had a gay couple on a London bus called heroes for doing the exact same thing.

Interesting and normalized in this day and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

2u2me wrote: »
    Its interesting reading the different spin applied to these sorts of stories. On the one hand you have Robinson slated as a bad father for standing up to 3-4 aggressive youths, while on the other hand you had a gay couple on a London bus called heroes for doing the exact same thing.

Interesting and normalized in this day and age.

2 differences:
    Tommy brought himself into that situation
    the couple didnt leave their young children in a moving vehicle that didnt have the handbrake applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Lefty Bicek

2 differences:
    Tommy brought himself into that situation
    the couple didnt leave their young children in a moving vehicle that didnt have the handbrake applied.

They're differences, they're not disqualifications.

It's laughable really, you and Bog dribbling on about 'won't somebody think of the children ?'.

You have 45,076 posts between the two of you, yet not a single one in the Parenting forum.

Tells its own story.

Using children as political footballs. How low that is.

It's laughable really, you and Bog dribbling on about 'won't somebody think of the children ?'.

You have 45,076 posts between the two of you, yet not a single one in the Parenting forum.

It's a fair bet that neither of you know anything about , much less care about, children.

blimey that is a particularly thick thing to post. you have excelled yourself

Tells its own story.

I'd imagine there's lots of parents who haven't posted there... Shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,428 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

blimey that is a particularly thick thing to post. you have excelled yourself

I doubt you give a damn about his kids, as I said his kids were in no danger in the car, otherwise the cops would have been quick to charge Tommy. it must also hurt that the Cops have arrested and charged the 3 scumbags for assaulting the pensioners. Oh well you and the lads will have to sit on your hands for another while!

• Advertisement

I doubt you give a damn about his kids, as I said his kids were in no danger in the car, otherwise the cops would have been quick to charge Tommy. it must also hurt that the Cops have arrested and charged the 3 scumbags for assaulting the pensioners. Oh well you and the lads will have to sit on your hands for another while!

i couldnt give a monkeys what a supporter of a far right thug thinks.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

A load of posts deleted and one poster sanctioned

Now back on topic which is in the thread title

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

i couldnt give a monkeys what a supporter of a far right thug thinks.

Im more afraid of the far left thugs than the far right to be honest.

Dealing with a far right thug you could leather the hell out each other, have a good bust up and do it the manly way.
    Punch the lights out of each other and whomever comes out standing will walk away from the scrap.

They more than likely will bump into each other a week later and shake hands and the one who lost the fight will accept the hiding and the winner will probably feel remorse and be sorry for the bust up.

As for the far left or even leftie thugs, they're the most dangerous of them all absolute scumbags of the highest order.

They would ruin your life and wouldn't have any remorse.
    They would charge you for assault and battery even if they threw the first punch.
    These loons have no moral scruples or inherit masculinity.
    They'll try their best to show you up, and first of all you're arrested then locked away in a cell.
    Have an assault charge put against your ass, then they'll go public because they love attention and being a victim.
    So not only will they have a criminal record on you, they'll go to the media to show how much of a bad white man you are.
    You'll loose your job, lively hood and reputation.
    If any prospective employer is willing to interview you and their policy is not to employ criminals, they'll Google you and hey presto you're a criminal no job.

That's the scenario with fighting with a lefty very complicated and insidious.

The out come up with fighting right thinking man is dropped charges if your caught red handed scrapping by the guards.

You'll dust yourself off, take it on the chin and move on with your reputation and lively hood intact.

Never have any altercations with ANTIFA, Social justice warriors never.

Actually best to have no alterations with the left right or moderate...

As for the moderates they'd have a slagging match and be more civil.

The left are DANGEROUS people to wind up.

nthclare wrote: »
    Im more afraid of the far left thugs than the far right to be honest.

Dealing with a far right thug you could leather the hell out each other, have a good bust up and do it the manly way.
    Punch the lights out of each other and whomever comes out standing will walk away from the scrap.

They more than likely will bump into each other a week later and shake hands and the one who lost the fight will accept the hiding and the winner will probably feel remorse and be sorry for the bust up.

As for the far left or even leftie thugs, they're the most dangerous of them all absolute scumbags of the highest order.

They would ruin your life and wouldn't have any remorse.
    They would charge you for assault and battery even if they threw the first punch.
    These loons have no moral scruples or inherit masculinity.
    They'll try their best to show you up, and first of all you're arrested then locked away in a cell.
    Have an assault charge put against your ass, then they'll go public because they love attention and being a victim.
    So not only will they have a criminal record on you, they'll go to the media to show how much of a bad white man you are.
    You'll loose your job, lively hood and reputation.
    If any prospective employer is willing to interview you and their policy is not to employ criminals, they'll Google you and hey presto you're a criminal no job.

That's the scenario with fighting with a lefty very complicated and insidious.

The out come up with fighting right thinking man is dropped charges if your caught red handed scrapping by the guards.

You'll dust yourself off, take it on the chin and move on with your reputation and lively hood intact.

Never have any altercations with ANTIFA, Social justice warriors never.

Actually best to have no alterations with the left right or moderate...

As for the moderates they'd have a slagging match and be more civil.

The left are DANGEROUS people to wind up.

spare us this manly bull****. Tommy ran up behind a fellow england supporter and punched them in the back of the head. He normally travels mobhanded. He has no interest in a fair fight with anybody.

spare us this manly bull****. Tommy ran up behind a fellow england supporter and punched them in the back of the head. He normally travels mobhanded. He has no interest in a fair fight with anybody.

If someone spat on me I’d do the same.

If someone spat on me I’d do the same.

who exactly are you referring to?

who exactly are you referring to?

Ok, again I’ve to speak to people on this thread like they’re five years old and it’s getting really boring.

Actually you know what, here’s some homework for you. Google it.

Google the reasons WHY he did what he did.

Look for the ACTUAL video of the incident.

If you look in the right places you’ll find the full video, if you look at the cropped video on ANY mainstream media you’ll see the video is edited into a clip where tommy knocks out some lad.

The guy spat in Tommy’s face. He got K.O.’d and rightfully so.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Ok, again I’ve to speak to people on this thread like they’re five years old and it’s getting really boring.

If you look in the right places you’ll find the full video, if you look at the cropped video on ANY mainstream media you’ll see the video is edited into a clip where tommy knocks out some lad.

You mean the one where he ran up behind the guy and sucker punched him?

sure thing boss

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

What has your reply to do with my post, you're not really getting what I said.

Im more fearful of left wing and antifa thugs, social justice warriors and those rather than a skinhead or right winger...

As I said Id go toe to toe with a skinhead or right wing and slug it out like a man because we're just acting out of instinct and know what's at stake.

Youll see it in the natural world, its a pecking order and the physically strongest will win a good old fashioned fisticuffs.

Sounds a bit uncivilised to you maybe, but its more civilised than you think.

The lefty whingers are fading fast along with the liberals and new wave feminist brigade.

You see sweetheart I was left leaning for a fraction of my life, I know how they think, organise and deflect.

I know all about their manipulative nature, how they are full of anger and take it out on society, and will ruin anyone to get what they want.
    Collectively they're chameleons, they can emulate any culture trend or new age movement.

There's a huge drug culture on the left too, they openly leave their teenagers go drinking and drugging, if their kids are bullies in school they'll sue the school for unfounded accusation.

But if their own kid was bullied, metaphorically they'd almost burn the school to the ground.

I don't agree with Tommy Robinson in everything he says or does, but he's every right to stand up to people.

Advertisement