Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

:(
    razorblunt wrote: »
    How she got away with her comments about putting refugees in camps is beyond me.

Refugee in camps ? Nope. She referred to extreme Islamics (some are home grown ) and she wanted them interned . Huge difference

Hardly an unpopular opinion in many places . Between that and her not being relevant to even notice , that might explain how she got a way with it . Eddies she was parroting the comments of a former Assistant Commissioner of London Met . Her views were nothing compared to the views expressed on sites like this and the usual social media hot spots

Remember Rosanna Davison made 'anti-immigration' comments regarding the Ryanair calendar?

While she sued because she claimed it implied she was a racist-her comments themselves were just genuinely nasty.

But I'd say their PR managers must get paid loads for having to kill the negative true stories about em.

Speaking of Davison, isn’t she milking her new baby a fair bit now. Every magazine and an appearances of the LLS. Granted, IVF and difficulties with pregnancies are legit and I see she’s not allowing the face of the child to be displayed for photos but enough already with the or spin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Speaking of Davison, isn’t she milking her new baby a fair bit now. Every magazine and an appearances of the LLS. Granted, IVF and difficulties with pregnancies are legit and I see she’s not allowing the face of the child to be displayed for photos but enough already with the or spin

I'm suspicious of her story about why she chose surrogacy.

I think her real reason is more of the 'too posh to push' variety-except she's more too posh to carry the kid.

Similar to what Georgia Salpa did. Get a surrogate, protect the moneymaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭TheDavester

What actually happened to Salpa, she was everywhere for a while and just dissapeared

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

What actually happened to Salpa, she was everywhere for a while and just dissapeared

Married a rich guy.
    Don't they all...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

razorblunt wrote: »
    Why is Doireann O’Leary suddenly everywhere? Seems so conceited and false.

Can't be everywhere... never heard of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Rodin wrote: »
    Can't be everywhere... never heard of her.

so did i untill i saw every female friend i have on insta re-posting everything she put up about washing hands over the last few days....

I'm suspicious of her story about why she chose surrogacy.

I think her real reason is more of the 'too posh to push' variety-except she's more too posh to carry the kid.

Similar to what Georgia Salpa did. Get a surrogate, protect the moneymaker.

Nah , doubt it. She told her story in full, hence why people are interested in it , there is some value to it.... I think she’s genuine and she went through a lot ie miscarriages etc

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Rory Mcilroy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Gravity always wins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

[quote="the purple Higgins even got a cookery show! [/quote]

That was her sister!

paddythere wrote: »
    Rory Mcilroy

Hate and dislike for him is rather explainable

Very fake dude

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

ha i actually played the part of a sh1te comedian in avenue 5

Wrong guy, it's Massoods son from Eastenders who plays the naff comedian

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

That was her sister!

The two of them were involved in it. Something Fancy Vittles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Brendan O'Carroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Has Bono been mentioned ? Well i will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Rory Cowan - he had a part in one famous sitcom and the odd panto and now he’s on every “celebrity” ****e going - not one bit funny or interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Hate and dislike for him is rather explainable

Very fake dude

My nickname for him is "dickface". It just seems to suit him.

anto9 wrote: »
    Has Bono been mentioned ? Well i will.

Nothing inexplicable in despising Bono,

Eoghan Harris. Self righteous bellend.

• Advertisement

A dangerous self righteousness bell end . The ****e he caused during the 1980s

Be something inexplicable if anyone liked that tool, his pedal o passed the point of no return decades ago. Independant keep him about as a warning to the other hacks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

What that a pantomime I just heard on moncrieff? Images of caked on white makeup and moles

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭Be right back

Anyone 'singing' in the imagine video. And I don't know half of them.

Anyone 'singing' in the imagine video. And I don't know half of them.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing. I'd be very surprised if James Corden isn't in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing. I'd be very surprised if James Corden isn't in it.

I was surprised huge ackman wasn’t in there

I got as far as Chris o Dowd and his wife. Awful stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Bobblehats wrote: »
    I was surprised huge ackman wasn’t in there

Tbf to him, Hugh did a video showing how to properly wash your hands.

No singing-no being a prat-just wash your hands thoroughly. Informative too.

Far better use of his time, and did it long before everyone went 'singin' in the pain'.
    I got as far as Chris o Dowd and his wife. Awful stuff.

If ever I hated that guy, this just cemented my distaste for him. All the talent of a shriveled haemhorroid, with a punchable face to boot.

Tbf to him, Hugh did a video showing how to properly wash your hands.

No singing-no being a prat-just wash your hands thoroughly. Informative too.

Far better use of his time, and did it long before everyone went 'singin' in the pain'.

If ever I hated that guy, this just cemented my distaste for him. All the talent of a shriveled haemhorroid, with a punchable face to boot.

Very descriptive! Why was his wife there too? Both very smug!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Ellen, Oprah and the likes.

Josh Widdecombe, Jack Whitehall, any comedian called Russell...actually any UK or Irish stand up comedian (except for Sean Hughes (RIP) and David O'Doherty). Smug unfunny bastards, the lot of them! Also any comedian who wears a hands free mic, especially Dara O'Briain. He looks like a large penis in a suit with a grape dangling in front of his face.

Kirsty Allsopp.

Dermot Bannon.

Daniel O'Donnell. I'd say he's ****ting it with CoVid hitting the elderly hard (poor taste, I know).

Advertisement