Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paint by numbers kit

• 27-03-2020 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Anybody have any ideas as to where I could get one? Most of the sites I looked at online are closed/have none left in stock. I was thinking perhaps of contacting a shop which does not have an online presence might have some but not sure where exactly that might be. All suggestions appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Lidl and TK Maxx sometimes have them. You can get a paint by number game for your phone, but I know it's not the same. As for physical shops, aside from the list on this thread, I can't think about anything else.

A cheap (and not as effective) alternative would be to find some paint-by-numbers images on the internet and to print them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭lawgrad15

New Home wrote: »
    Lidl and TK Maxx sometimes have them. You can get a paint by number game for your phone, but I know it's not the same. As for physical shops, aside from the list on this thread, I can't think about anything else.

A cheap (and not as effective) alternative would be to find some paint-by-numbers images on the internet and to print them out.

Thanks a mill!

Advertisement