Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

13-02-2020, 23:46   #31
Timberrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze420 View Post
What’s wrong with what he said? If they could do the same to ISIS these days would you be hand wringing as well?
At that stage any man that could fight was on the front line, the city residents were mostly women, children, old people. If they bombed a town tomorrow full of women and children no matter who they were affiliated with I wouldn't be happy about it, Would you?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
13-02-2020, 23:47   #32
Blaze420
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberrrrrrrr View Post
At that stage any man that could fight was on the front line, the city residents were mostly women, children, old people. If they bombed a town tomorrow full of women and children no matter who they were affiliated with I wouldn't be happy about it, Would you?
If that town was affiliated with ISIS I would not care less and that’s the truth. Man, women and children - you don’t exterminate a rats nest and leave the kids run free, you destroy everything
13-02-2020, 23:48   #33
dreamers75

Quote:
If that town was affiliated with ISIS I would not care less and that’s the truth. Man, women and children - you don’t exterminate a rats nest and leave the kids run free, you destroy everything
Israeli ^^
(3) thanks from:
13-02-2020, 23:49   #34
JayZeus

They did start it and their people didn’t stop it. Total annihilation from the air. It broke them, put the reality of their end right in front of them, and I’m glad of that.

Not a nice thing to happen to civilians, but then again, they were German civilians so I’d have no sympathy for them. The parents, wives and children of Hitlers armed forces, all obeying orders.
Feeding and arming their troops. They all had a part to play.
13-02-2020, 23:49   #35
Blaze420
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamers75 View Post
Israeli ^^
Westerner...sorry to ruin your wank there pal
Advertisement
13-02-2020, 23:49   #36
Timberrrrrrrr

Quote:
Will you be taking up arms and heading off to kill those women and kids yourself or are you another keyboard warrior who likes others to do the dirty work for you?
(2) thanks from:
13-02-2020, 23:51   #37
Timberrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayZeus View Post
They did start it and their people didn’t stop it. Total annihilation from the air. It broke them, put the reality of their end right in front of them, and I’m glad of that.

Not a nice thing to happen to civilians, but then again, they were German civilians so I’d have no sympathy for them. The parents, wives and children of Hitlers armed forces, all obeying orders.
Feeding and arming their troops. They all had a part to play.
Would you have been ok if the R.A.F had decided to bomb parts of Belfast/Derry in the 70's?
Thanks from:
13-02-2020, 23:51   #38
dreamers75

Quote:
Westerner...sorry to ruin your wank there pal
No bother, seem as clueless as them to stop anything ever really. best of luck in your new boards.ie career.
13-02-2020, 23:52   #39
JayZeus

Quote:
Would you have been ok if the R.A.F had decided to bomb parts of Belfast/Derry in the 70's?
Why would the RAF bomb part of the UK? Odd question.

I would have no problem with taking a scorched earth approach to eradicating terrorist elements from anywhere, to be fair.

Every Northern Irish citizen who ever engaged in armed conflict with British forces would be fair game for a bullet in the head IMO. Likewise, any Palestinian location used to launch rockets into Israel should be turned into ashes and dust, no matter the civilians who may be killed in the action.

In 1945, if you were still living and working in a German industrial city, your cards were marked. Your grandparents, parents, siblings, husband and father of your children brought it on you.

Dresden was a show of total force. It was an important event and I’m glad it had the effect it had. They were asking for it.

Last edited by JayZeus; 14-02-2020 at 00:01.
Advertisement
13-02-2020, 23:53   #40
Timberrrrrrrr

Quote:
So that's a no?
Thanks from:
13-02-2020, 23:53   #41
Blaze420
Banned

Quote:
Will you be taking up arms and heading off to kill those women and kids yourself or are you another keyboard warrior who likes others to do the dirty work for you?
Nope but give me a button and I’d press it no problems, couldn’t care less
13-02-2020, 23:54   #42
Timberrrrrrrr

Quote:
Nope but give me a button and I’d press it no problems, couldn’t care less
So yes, a keyboard warrior, afraid to do his own dirty work.
(2) thanks from:
13-02-2020, 23:54   #43
ThomasFlynn

Quote:
Do you think it was acceptable for loyalist paramilitaries to indiscrimintely target and kill innocent Irish catholics in the North due to the IRA?
Thanks from:
13-02-2020, 23:55   #44
Blaze420
Banned

Quote:
So yes, a keyboard warrior, afraid to do his own dirty work.
Well I could always go out and sort them, would end with me in prison but that’s not a desirable outcome to be honest. Tell me brave one, are you on the frontlines or just talking out of your arsehole?
Thanks from:
13-02-2020, 23:58   #45
Timberrrrrrrr

Quote:
Well I could always go out and sort them, would end with me in prison but that’s not a desirable outcome to be honest. Tell me brave one, are you on the frontlines or just talking out of your arsehole?
Not now no, I was there many years ago though, seen the horrors of war that you so easily dismiss. People like you disgust me, talk about war as if it's a video game, come back to me when you have witnessed the aftermath and then tell me you would happily kill women/kids.

I'd say in reality you need help sorting your sock drawer.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion