Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-05-2016, 16:45   #31
degrassinoel
Assume the position

I've lost all interest in this since it turned into exactly what TWD is with other actors.

Season 1 was good, but i dont think i'll be watching it again if it gets a new season
Advertisement
25-05-2016, 19:10   #32
Wabbit Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by degrassinoel View Post
I've lost all interest in this since it turned into exactly what TWD is with other actors.

Season 1 was good, but i dont think i'll be watching it again if it gets a new season
I've just stopped watching, and its really really rare that I would do that, esp a zombie show!!
Thanks from:
26-05-2016, 11:53   #33

I said this in another thread but I really wish that they had have done a spin off series more like the webisodes.

I really enjoyed the random stories and it still could have been done cheap as it appears they have done with FTWD.

So every episode could follow a randomer through some oddmond story and you don't have to follow a certain group throughout the series. Like think of the first episode of TWD, a bit like that but different people's story and reaction. Some could end tragically and others good and some where you just don't know the outcome.

Even if could skip ahead to different lengths of time after the initial outbreak etc.
(2) thanks from:
05-06-2016, 23:45   #34
xboxgamer1982

This is a great show,better than I expected,I just hope that no lull occurs like it does in the walking dead
08-06-2016, 23:40   #35
AllthingsCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxgamer1982 View Post
This is a great show,better than I expected,I just hope that no lull occurs like it does in the walking dead
I'm enjoying it but i find it is just turning into the walking dead way way too soon.. I want too see the world degrade more slow down the time do it day by day..
Thanks from:
Advertisement
22-11-2016, 16:11   #36
BigDuffman

On the verge of giving up on FTWD. Too many stupid and unrealistic decisions and then the strange cults *no spoilers*.
07-06-2017, 08:59   #37
Fallschirmjager

anyone still watching season 3...??  well my prayers have been answered..one of them at least.
07-06-2017, 09:00   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallschirmjager View Post
anyone still watching season 3...??  well my prayers have been answered..one of them at least.
Its been cancelled ?
09-06-2017, 16:36   #39
ScumLord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallschirmjager View Post
No, I watch season 1 and never bothered with it again after that.
Advertisement
31-07-2017, 23:12   #40
Arro9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olishi4 View Post
I said this in another thread but I really wish that they had have done a spin off series more like the webisodes.

I really enjoyed the random stories and it still could have been done cheap as it appears they have done with FTWD.

So every episode could follow a randomer through some oddmond story and you don't have to follow a certain group throughout the series. Like think of the first episode of TWD, a bit like that but different people's story and reaction. Some could end tragically and others good and some where you just don't know the outcome.

Even if could skip ahead to different lengths of time after the initial outbreak etc.
Where can you watch these

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion