Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is Killinarden in Tallaght a safe place to live

• 26-05-2013 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I am wondering if someone who either lives around this location or has experience could tell me whats it like is it safe especially at night
    because i am looking at a place to rent in
    killinarden
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Any particular part of killinarden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭airplane1

No not really i just need some professional advice

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

airplane1 wrote: »
    No not really i just need some professional advice

For the most part its genuinely ok its a lot calmer than it use to be most of the housing is social /council housing
    You have a few low density apartments built in the last few years ,
    If your looking for an apartment Hazel Grove Court are the best apartment's by a good bit ,
    You have 3 regular bus services ,and are close to the square ,tallaght hospital ,and city west

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭airplane1

I'm actually looking to rent a house that will allow pets

Advertisement